*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The first incident.
  2. The wait
  3. The beginning.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1326884-Of-Small-Matters/cid/449670-The-first-incident
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1326884
A shrinking story of my own design. Read and add at your own risk.
This choice: Michelle notices a strange piece of jewelry on the ground between them.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The first incident.

    by: Survivor
As they talk, Michelle happens to glance down, noticing a strange, glittering ring on the ground, a simple golden band, that shined as if heavily polished. Reaching down, she picks it up, Grace watching.

"Hey, a ring!"
"Maybe it slipped off someone's finger while they were waiting for the bus?"
As Michelle puts it on her finger, she suddenly shoots down to the sidewalk, decreasing dramatically in height until she's only a quarter inch in size, the ring clattering to the sidewalk beside her. Gasping, Grace looks down in awe of what has just taken place.

You have the following choices:

1. Grace stands there, stunned, doing nothing.

2. Grace carefully picks up her friend.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Survivor (UN: zebes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1326884-Of-Small-Matters/cid/449670-The-first-incident