*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1338431-Negima-GTSSW/cid/456855-The-beginning
by T.J.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1338431
A spell mishap leaves Negi's class larger/smaller than before.
Chapter #1

The beginning.

    by: T.J.
Before we begin, you will need to choose a girl from Negi's class to, well, grow. Below is a link to descriptions of the girls for those who do not know much about them:

http://negima.wikia.com/wiki/Mahora_Girl...

With that, let's start the story!

Negi Springfield was up late one night in his school dorm room, a room he shared with two of his students: the hot-tempered but well-meaning Asuna, and her happy, cheerful friend Konoka. Still practicing hard to one day become a master of magic much like his father, the Thousand Master (who makes magic pacts with 1,000 girls, hence his title), Negi had a long way to go to achieve his father's success. Unlike his father, Negi has made only a few pacts to date, all of which involved his students, including the two he lived with. As he continued reading up on magic spells on the bedroom floor, with nary any light but a small lamp to see, he woke up Asuna, who slept on a bunk bed with Konoka, with her bed on top. The light, however was still enough to light up a fairly large amount of the room, one which annoyed Asuna fairly much.

"Negi", Asuna sighed in a groggily tone. "It's almost 2:00 a.m. You've been reading those magic books all week. Why don't you go to sleep, already?"

"But Asuna-san, I think I might have finally found an unique spell, one that may never been done by my own father", Negi smiled as he continued reading the book. "I bet it could be useful for the future."

"Oh really", smirked Asuna. "And what could POSSIBLY be so important that you have to stay up so late in the night with it?"

"It's a rare and hard to use spell - a growth spell by the name of "Incresco Tantus". It's said to make any object, alive or inanimate, grow several times its own size. Doesn't that sound cool?"

"Yeah..whatever", Asuna said half-asleep, already proceeding to go back to sleep.

So cool.. Negi thought to himself. He usually got excited upon reading magic books, but never quite this much. As he finally turned off the light and proceeded to his own bed (one on the ground level much like Konoka's, though with a little stair case leading from it), Negi thought to himself of trying out the spell on something like a rock or a pebble the next day.

The next morning, around 9 or 10 a.m., Negi had already dressed himself in his usual teacher attire, despite being a Sunday and not teaching any classes. As he thought to himself the night before, he had placed a small pebble in a magic circle he had made by moving his stick on the ground to create said circle. Right before he says the magic words to expand the rock in size, one of his students shows up. But who was it...?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T.J. (UN: morningblue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T.J. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1338431-Negima-GTSSW/cid/456855-The-beginning