*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1338887-More-Growth-Fantasies/cid/546631-I-Head-to-a-party-later-that-night
by apoo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1338887
My 2nd growth story. Amanda tells you about how she started growing. I award gift points!
This choice: I Head to a party later that night.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I Head to a party later that night.

    by: apoo
I had heard of a party going on tonight, and I couldn't help but think that it would be really fun, especially with this new power I had. I always wanted, just once, to be THE girl at a party. The one that the music stops for when I walk in. Not because I'm shallow, or superficial, but out of curiosity. I've never seen any part where a girl walks by and everyone stops for her. I've only seen it in the movies, and I would like to see how people would react in a real life situation, and how it would feel to be that girl.

First, I purchased suitable clothes. Then I went home and stripped down completely. I stared at myself in the mirror for a few seconds, then focused. Slowly I inched taller, my body molded and skewed, my breasts swelled relatively quickly, and my butt slowly.

I watched my body inch taller in the mirror, I could see my breasts filling up, taking more and more of the mirror, as my body shaped into the hourglass figure I loved so much. My hips flared out, and my waist dwindled, as I made my stomach flat and perfect.

In the silence of my bathroom, I could actually hear the changes happening. My skin stretching, my bones cracking, my muscles thickening. I added onto my height until I could no longer see my eyes in the full length mirror. My breasts were about as big as basketballs.

I smiled in the mirror, and gave my chest a little shake. My boobs bounced like any natural ones would, but I made sure I kept them perky and high up on my chest. I cupped them to judge their weight, and then pressed them against my chest, then let go and watched them bounce.

I turned around, and stuck my butt out a little, smiling at how I made myself so perfect that somehow, I managed to get turned on by my own reflection. I felt really shallow feeling that though...but still, I felt a little better knowing that this wasn't a normal situation. who grows more than a foot in a few seconds?

I walked into my room, and looked at the new clothes I had brought. I pulled the jeans up onto my legs, buttoned them, and looked down, all the way over my breasts, to see how cute they looked.

I then looked at the bra I tailored earlier. I actually did a good job for someone with very little experience. Or so it looked. Hopefully my seams were tight enough to not break on me. I had purchased J cup bras, but they were actually meant for grandmas, and has huge straps. I removed the cups and I was able to attach them to another bra, that was 38. I had gained 4 inches to my rib cage because of how much taller I had gotten. I kept myself in proportion, at least when my bones were involved.

I put the bra on, and then I got sad that it was too tight. I'd have to make my boobs smaller...but only by about 2 inches. No one would notice...but shrinking my boobs still made me sad. Although, I must admit, for a crappy bra I put together, it looked really good on me.

The shirt I got was a black T-shirt. It was hard to find a cute one in the size I wanted, and this one was actually too short, showing a bit of my stomach, and not actually cover my shoulders at all (even though the shoulders on this shirt werent meant to cover anything).

I looked at myself, and tried to find what was missing. I realized it, and made my hair longer and full. reaching to about butt, and making it so it was wavy, and full.

Now I was ready to head out.

I got to the party, and everyone looked at me as soon as I walked in. I smiled, looking back at everyone's stares of awe and lust. Even the women, none of them looked jealous as their boyfriends and significant others ignored them to stare at me.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. At the party, I grow some guy.

2. I grow some more at the party...not purposely though.

*Noteb*
3. Some girl hits on me.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 apoo (UN: apoo33333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
apoo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1338887-More-Growth-Fantasies/cid/546631-I-Head-to-a-party-later-that-night