*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Two wolves mating
  2. The Wolves
  3. Lock up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1345882-Zoo-Anal-Vore/cid/573771-Two-wolves-mating
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1345882
Having been locked inside a zoo, the animals show their true features: namely big butts
This choice: Two wolves mating  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Two wolves mating

    by: Vanella
You notice the two wolves mating vigerously, the male taking the female from behind doggy style. At first you turn your head away from the action, but then after a few moments you look back. You watch the two mate, getting a surprised and embarrassed look on your face when you notice your are getting hard from this.

The female howls in ecstasy as the male blows his load into her, the two panting heavily, the male slumping off of the female and onto the ground. The female did the same. The two noticed you at the same time, staring at you curiously. You tried to hide your erection from them, but it was quite obvious you had one. After a few moments, one of them spoke up to your surprise.

"Seems like he really liked watching..." The male said. You had a shocked expression on your face when you heard the wolf speak. You were simply speechless.

"Yep. Perhaps he could help us with our fun?" The female said, seeming to smile slightly as she said so. The male grinned as well, both of them looking at you. You still didn't say a word, not knowing what to say.

"I want to have some fun with him." The female said

"As do I!" The male responded.

"Let him choose then." She turns to look at you. "Would you rather have sex with us, or be a little toy? Your choice..."

You have the following choices:

1. Sex

2. Toy

3. Neither

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vanella (UN: vanella at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Farmlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1345882-Zoo-Anal-Vore/cid/573771-Two-wolves-mating