*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Flower-power!
  2. (re)search
  3. Flora
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1369915-Winx-Expansion/cid/595934-Flower-power
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1369915
Make the girls from "Winx" expand in different ways
This choice: Her breasts grow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Flower-power!

    by: Unknown
Sweat dropped from Flora's head while she began to pant, her headache getting worse by the second. She couldn't stand on her legs anymore and fell, but Stella caught her.

"Wowowow, calm down, flower princess! It was just a pot!" She brought Flora to Bloom's bed (since her's was "taken") and sat down with her, holding her sweating hand.

"What's wrong?" she asked her exhausted friend.

Flora wanted to say something, as all of a sudden her whole body stiffened. She folded her arms and leaned over while screaming in pain.

"Flora!" Stella shouted. "Shall I call Ms. Faragonda?" Flora couldn't answer. She panted again, and even more sweat dropped from her face. Then, suddenly, she felt something, or rather her arms felt something. They were still folded in front of her chest, but now they seemed they were... pushed.
She sat up again and looked at her chest. Stella wanted to ask what was wrong with her, but her mouth got very dry as both of them watched in shock what was happening.

Slowly, Flora's green top was filling out, even stretching a little after a while. Her short sleeves, already not covering her shoulders, began to come down a tiny bit while her breasts were curving out more and more. At a closer look, you could also see her nipples looking through the fabric. Like balloons they kept inflating slowly, filling the shirt, pulling the sleeves down and stretching the fabric, and finally, the first tiny piece of cleavage began to show itself. Flora let out a short scream and quickly pulled her top up. Her breasts kept growing a bit longer until they reached the size of whirling CDs before they stopped.

Flora panted again, this time however because of shock, Stella just looked silently at her friend. For a while, both sat quietly next to each other while staring at Flora's bosom. Then, with a very little voice, Flora whispered: "How did this happen?" Stella's eyes wandered away from Flora's chest to the earth in front of Flora's bed, covering broken pieces of a flower pot in it - and a green plant with heart-shaped leaves.

"You said this plant helps cows to produce more milk?" she asked, still looking at the plant. Flora nodded.

"You said your spell makes light shine ten times brighter?" she asked, still looking at her breasts. Stella nodded.

"Flora, could you have... eaten a leave?" She didn't answer. For a while, it was silent again, until Stella turned her head to her friend, saying with a wide smile: "Well, I guess this way scientists make their discoveries, or what do you say?" She gave Flora a clap on the back. "This ' scientific discovery ' didn't turn out to bad for you, now did it?"

"What are you talking about?" Flora shouted. She stood up and walked around in the room, her breasts bouncing slightly with every step. "I mean, look at me, I'm a monster!"

"Maybe." Stella giggled. "But I've seen monsters looking worse than you." She stood up from the bed, too. "Seriously, I've always thought you would look better with a few more weight around there."

"Really?" Flora looked into a mirror. She wasn't wearing a bra, so her breasts hung down, stretching the fabric of her top while revealing some cleavage. She blushed slightly. "Well" she murmured "it does look good, in a way."

"Exactly!" Stella grinned while putting her hands on her shoulders. "And you know something?" she added, leaning closer to her. "I think it would look even better if they were just a bit bigger." she whispered into her ear. Now Flora blushed heavily, though she couldn't help but glance at the plant on the floor.

You have the following choices:

1. Flora eats a leave

2. Stella eats a leave

*Noteb*
3. Both eat a leave

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1369915-Winx-Expansion/cid/595934-Flower-power