*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More Flower-Power!!
  2. Flower-power!
  3. (re)search
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1369915-Winx-Expansion/cid/797770-More-Flower-Power
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1369915
Make the girls from "Winx" expand in different ways
This choice: Flora eats a leave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

More Flower-Power!!

    by: Unknown
Flora walked over to the broken pot, her breasts bouncing with every step. She leaned forward, her cleavage getting deeper as her chest was hanging down, and took a leaf from the demolished plant before she straightened up again, sending her unsupported bust into slight movement again.

Flora didn't eat the entire leaf at once, but only half of it. Unlike last time, she didn't get a headache - in fact, it felt a lot better, if not exhilarating. A warm feeling was running through her body, giving her a goose skin as the hairs on her skin went up. Blushing, Flora suddenly felt an urge to move herself. She began to shake her upper-body, smiling as her bust jiggled wildly from side to side. Just when she stopped, she could feel her top was stretching again, the space in her fabric getting smaller with each second. Her vibrating breasts reached out further, not losing their spherical shape, while pushing her shrinking clothes away. Looking delightfully at her growing cleavage, Flora ate the other half of the leaf. Just as she had swallowed it, another sensation hit her, accelerating the growth as her chest quickly took on pounds. Overwhelmed by the pleasure, Flora threw her neck back, enjoying the fact she almost had an E-cup now, and wanted to massage herself. Suddenly, a pair of hands touched the sides of her bosom, squeezing her breasts in the already tight top. "Need a hand?" Stella asked. With a big grin she began to fondle the soft flesh, her fingers pleasurably moving over Flora's skin. Savoring the special treatment she was given, the flower faerie began to move her head, humming lustfully, and sometimes even burst out in a moan. Her breasts were growing even faster now, her bust jumping up an inch whenever Stella put her hands into the flesh. Flora's cleavage got ever bigger, the upper third of her breasts uncovered as both reached the size of her head. Overtaken by joy and lust, Flora loosened herself from her friend, throwing herself onto the closest bed. Landing on her belly - or rather, on her breasts - , she was taken by one last sensation, her bust pushing her away from the mattress as the final growth spurt kicked in. Pushing her top to it's limits, the entire upper half of her breasts was revealed, and another small amount of her cleavage poked through below her shirt. Raising her head, it seemed as if Flora wanted to let out a huge roar of lust and ecstasy. Instead, some gargling sounds escaped her lips, "soft moans of pleasure" as some might have called them, the pleasure too high for such a young woman.

The sounds slowly began to fade, and her body came to a rest. Now that the growth was over, the exhausted Flora turned herself on her back. Her full body was covered in sweat, sparkling in the light of the sun. Panting, Flora looked down at herself. Everything visible for her was a massive amount of soft flesh, moving up and down as she breathed. Drops of sweat were flowing down her dark skin, each of them looking tiny compared to her volleyball-sized breasts.

Flora smiled, letting her head fall on the pillow behind her. Suddenly, as she was about to daydream a bit, she felt something was touching her bust. She looked up, trying to figure out what was going on, but she couldn't look past the front of her chest. All she could feel was something long and thin being put over her breasts. "Stella, what are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing." she heard her friend answer. "Just taking your sizes." Beyond her mountains, Flora could see the sun faerie's head rise, shining with a smile. "Looks like you have to go shopping today!"

Flora blushed, but with a smile. She sat herself up, defying rules of gravity in Stella's opinion, and leaned herself on her ell-bows(who had pretty much to hold). "Are you sure I should keep them?" she asked, looking at her bust as Stella measured it with her tape. "I mean, if we go to Mrs. Faragonda, she will surely be able to fix it."

"Well I don't think so." Stella replied "Cause you can only fix something if it's broken, and if you mean to got to Mrs. Faragonda to shrink your breasts, I'd say you would break them."

"So I should keep them at this size?"

"I didn't say that..."

"Then I should make them smaller?"

"Hell no, I said you shouldn't!"

"But just now..."

"You asked me if you should KEEP them at this size, and actually..."

"Stella, I won't make myself any bigger!"

"Okay, okay, it was just a thought!" Stella took a step back, examining Flora. She was lying on the bed, her ell-bows pressed into the mattress, one leg angled, both her hair and breasts hanging down. "Though I think it would look good on you..."

"Stella, look at me! I've already got the biggest breasts in the whole academy, if not in whole Magix! I probably won't even be able to walk properly like this!"

"All right as I said, it was just a thought!" She turned her back to Flora, however keeping one eye at her friend. "But let me try out one thing."

"Try out what?" Flora asked when suddenly, Stella jolted forward, putting her finger on Flora's breast.

"LUX DEKA POTENTIA!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Flora's breast grow ten times bigger

2. Flora's breast grow ten times more sensitive

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1369915-Winx-Expansion/cid/797770-More-Flower-Power