*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She Gropes
  2. Yuriko's Turn
  3. It's time to Grow
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/484119-She-Gropes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1370349
The Eiken girls get bigger breast.
This choice: Yuriko begins to grope herself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She Gropes

    by: Linjeda271
"I must have big breast. I must. I must." said Yuriko. She then places her hands on her hands. She then begins to grope herself. As her hands are moving up and down says to herself,"With big breast Densuke will love me. I'll be big. I'll be bigger than Chiharu. My breast will grow and grow and grow. They will keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger. I'll be the biggest. Soon Chiharu will be the "little sister" I'll have really big boobs. Chiharu will be so jealous. "I'll be the biggest. Densuke will love me. Densuke will be mine."

As she kept groping herself she would soon be in for a big surprise.

You have the following choices:

1. As she gropes herself her breast get bigger

2. Someone comes in

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/484119-She-Gropes