*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kyoko comes in
  2. Yuriko's Turn
  3. It's time to Grow
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/491419-Kyoko-comes-in
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1370349
The Eiken girls get bigger breast.
This choice: Someone decides to help her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kyoko comes in

    by: Unknown
At that moment, Kyoko, the Eiken Club’s Science Advisor walked in. She walked across the room when Yuriko said, “Hello Kyoko.” Kyoko turned to Yuriko, “Hello Yuriko, what are you doing here?” Yuriko responded, “Oh, nothing important. I was just wondering what it would be like to have big breasts. Haven’t you ever wondered Kyoko?” Kyoko looked back at Yuriko, “I do not see the need to concentrate large amounts of fat on my chest.” She poked her tiny chest. “Oh,” Yuriko was downtrodden. Kyoko walked over to a drawer and pulled out what looked like a ray gun, “But that didn’t stop me from building something that couldn’t give me more.” Yuriko looked up at Kyoko.

Kyoko walked over to Yuriko. “This atomizer will allow you to grow your breasts. It works on the principal that matter cannot be created or destroyed, but rather transferred.” Yuriko looked at her and said, “so if I shoot someone, I’ll absorb their breasts?” Kyoko fired the laser, scanning Yuriko’s body, “Now you will.” She handed the gun to Yuriko. “Please be careful,” Kyoko continued, “that’s the only one of those, and it takes a while to rebuild another. Take care of it.” “Thank you, Kyoko, I will.” Yuriko heads off to find…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/491419-Kyoko-comes-in