*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/547170-Her-sister-and-absorb-her-boobs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1370349
The Eiken girls get bigger breast.
This choice: Her sister and absorb her boobs.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Her sister and absorb her boobs.

    by: Gravehunter18

Yuriko begins to think deviously and knows that if she absorbs Chiharu's breasts that she'll get Densukes attention. With luck on her side Chiharu walks into the clubhouse. "Hi big sister!" says Yuriko while hiding the gun behind her back. "How are you feeling?" Chiharu grunts and arches her back backwards to reveal an enormous amount of breast flesh pressing forwards. "My breasts have grown even more and my back is starting to hurt" says Chiharu while rubbing her back. Chiharu looks at Komoe who just walked in. "How do you deal with your breasts being so big Komoe?" Komoe looks at Chiharu and shrugs her shoulders. "My boobies always feel fine and my back is strong so I never have any problems" says Komoe. Chiharu goes and lies down on a couch in the corner and rest her back. Chiharu becomes so comfortable that she eventually falls asleep.

Yuriko knows that this is the opportunity that shes been waiting for. Yuriko sneaks over to the couch without anyone noticing and points the gun at Chiharu. Right as she has her finger on the trigger Chiharu's breast begin to grow yet again. Yuriko watched in envy as Chiharu's top began to stretch to accommodate her growing breasts. Chiharu's nipples began to stiffen as the growth caused her bra to rub over her nipples. Chiharu was moaning in pleasure and her breasts began to stretch her bra to the point were her straps were ripping apart. Unknown to Yuriko, Komoe was bringing her a mirror so she could see herself as Komoe wrote her bra size on the BACK of her bra which she could not reach and needed Yuriko to hold the mirror behind her and she would hold the other mirror in her other hand.

Just then Yuriko fired the gun. Komoe jerked the morror in front of Yuriko and the ray from the gun reflected behind Yuriko and hit another girl who just walked in. Yuriko didn't know who it was as the the back of the room was dark. In less then 5 seconds Yuriko's breasts began to expand. They began expanding at a steady rate with not a chance of slowing down. Yuriko's bra snapped and Yuriko smiled happily. From a A-cup Yuriko had already grown to a DDD-cup. Yuriko's top was too tight and Yuriko took it off, being quick to cover her naked breasts with her hands while placing the gun under the coach Chiharu was on. While in her hands Yuriko began to squeeze them as her breast flesh spewed from between her hands. Yuriko walked over to Chiharu and saw that she still wasn't bigger then her which made her upset. Then, without notice her breasts shot up a few cup sizes which made her loose her balance and fall towards the couch which Chiharu was laying on. Yuriko had to catch herself before she fell on Chiharu and did so by grabbing the arm and head rest but she didn't realize that her breasts were now completely exposed and hanging in all their glory right next to Chiharu's mouth. Yuriko tried to support her breasts from falling down onto Chiharus lips but there weight was simply too much as Yuriko's now G cup breasts slowly dragged her down. Just then Yuriko arched her neck back in extreme pleasure as Chiharu subconsciously began to suck Yuriko's right breast and further pull Yuriko downwards.

Yuriko's right nipple was completely in Chiharu's mouth now and Chiharu was sucking like a baby. Yuriko continued to arch he neck back in pleasure and then grabbed her left breast in sheer pleasure and began moaning out loud. Yuriko's moans echoed through the club house and two figures approached her. Lyn and Kirika saw what was happening and couldn't believe what they saw but something was different about Kirika. Yuriko pulled her head forwards and saw that the originally giant breasts of Kirika were no gone!!!! Then it hit her. She absorbed Kirika's breasts instead of Chiharu's!!! Thankful to Yuriko Kirika didn't notice her breasts were gone........
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gravehunter18 (UN: dragonus18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370349-Eiken-Breast-Expansion/cid/547170-Her-sister-and-absorb-her-boobs