*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370817-Shrunken-Adventures-Of-Jack-Tall/cid/484493-You-Are-A-Shrunken-Company-President
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1370817
Will Jack survive his adventure.
This choice: 28 years old.....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You Are A Shrunken Company President.

    by: OBusywriter
         You are 28 years old and are married to Jill, who had been your long time girlfriend. She is 5ft 5in tall with long brown hair, nice C-cup breast, lovely legs with nice thick thighs attached to a wonderfully rounded ass. She's not thin but not fat, an all around sexy lady. When you were 23, you had won 20 million dollars in the lottery, a couple years later you married Jill and bought a small retail store in your area and turned it into a large chain of stores. You now have a company office building and a large office for yourself to do company work, and you also have a young sexy redheaded secretary named Gina. You also had many female employees in your office building who would stop by to turn in paperwork. You had shrunk in the office where you worked and it was lunch time. Now there came a knock at the door and it started to open. There are many people that could have come to your office at this time.

Who walked in the door?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1370817-Shrunken-Adventures-Of-Jack-Tall/cid/484493-You-Are-A-Shrunken-Company-President