*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You got the Job!!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/cid/485754-You-got-the-Job
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1373411
You are a tiny life guard working in a huge water park surrounded by giant women.
Chapter #1

You got the Job!!!

    by: someone
You stare up at a huge beautiful blonde receptionist as she calls your name. "Jim Mellissa is ready for you" She leads you to an office and opens the door for you. You were entering for a job interview to become a lifeguard in Tsumani land, a huge water park.

You feel the ground shaking as Melissa gets up from her desk and walks right up to you. She is a beautiful woman in her thirties with dark hair and glasses. She is dressed in a black suit with a miniskirt and high heels. She is the owner of the park. She looks down at you with a sly smile and says "Your kidding right.. arent you kind of.. well small?" you reply "Well I could help spot anyone that needs help.... maybe partner up with someone?" "Well you sure as hell cant do it alone so a partner is obvious.. we don't really need any more.." you cut her off "Please I need this job! I can even start today!" you rip off your shirt and pants revealing your swimming trunks. She starts pacing around the room ranting on about "You are too small.... you could get hurt easily" etc. and then SQUISH!!! "Oh crap that did not just happen she said to herself" She looked down to see your tiny hand sticking out from under her foot twitching. "Oh my God I killed him!" She stays standing on top of you in shock afraid to see what you look like. She finally lifts her foot off of you. She is surprised to see you completrly intact but completely flattened like a piece of paper. You started to twitch and eventually regained your shape.

"Are you ok?" she asked concerned "yeah my body can take a mean beating" you chuckle at her. "Sorry about that..Jim was it? anyways look I will give you the job but you must start today since your so eager. Your partner will be Juli, you will listen to her and stay with her unless she tells you otherwise understood?" you happily nod back to her and she stares down at you in a sort of daydreaming way. She snaps out of it "Anyways....."

You have the following choices:

1. Karen call Juli down

2. Get outta my office and find Juli!!!

3. I will give you a tour

4. Kim train him

5. Go take a self tour

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 someone (UN: ello at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/cid/485754-You-got-the-Job