*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. On your Own
  2. You got the Job!!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/cid/495681-On-your-Own
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1373411
You are a tiny life guard working in a huge water park surrounded by giant women.
This choice: Get outta my office and find Juli!!!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

On your Own

    by: someone
She picked you up and opened the window to her office. "Well go find Juli, shes got long brown hair and blue eyes. Her name is also written across her shirt so you can't miss her. Oh yeah she should be stationed at the Hurricane today. Any questions?" she said "Yeah um how do I get..." She rolls her eyes and hurls you out the window "I dont have time for this" She says as she gets back to work.

You go flying for what seems like a mile and land on a towel spread out on the floor. As you recover from the impact you quickly notice that you are not alone. You notice a huge bikini clad butt right next to you. It belongs to an attractive young woman who is laying on her side. You stare at her huge ass in awe but remember your on the job... You notice a sign pointing out where the hurricane is when a group of teenage girls passes buy... what are you gonna do?

You have the following choices:

1. Screw it, stay with the woman

2. Find Juli!

3. Go to a pool

4. follow the group of girls

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 someone (UN: ello at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/cid/495681-On-your-Own