*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1378124-Mystery-at-Featherton-Manor/cid/532908-Graveyard
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Detective · #1378124
Join a girl detective and friends as they search for clues at an abandoned mansion
This choice: Graveyard  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Graveyard

    by: samael
Mouse choose the graveyard for the obvious attribute of it that could be used as a perfect hide out and a point to charge in... nope don't worry Mouse didn't think that smart, she went there because a voice inside her head told her 'Go to the graveyard' and repeated itself as long as it could. Unfortunately for Mouse that was a edited echo of Summers voice telling her 'Don't go to the graveyard whatever happens'. Poor Mouse, she won't even know what hit her.
Slowly she crawled toward her destination, slowly, ever so slowly... now fast forward one hour. She finally reached her destination. Tombstone encircled her, scared her, but she didn't break. Nope she broke few moments later when she saw spiders. After few moments she left every fear and worry behind her, confident in her skills and attributes that would prove to Summer that she was a vital part of this mission.
As she stepped deeper into the graveyard she heard a sound, a muffled sound, a sound that she knew well... someone was gagged. She rushed toward the source of the sound to finally find a person wrapped from head to toes, like a mummy, in bandages. Only his or her bare feet were sticking out from his/hers bindings. Mouse slowly approached the figure only to figure out it was...

You have the following choices:

1. Summer!

2. Jamie!

*Noteb*
3. Chris!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 samael (UN: samael at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kuddles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1378124-Mystery-at-Featherton-Manor/cid/532908-Graveyard