*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Summer!
  2. Graveyard
  3. From Mouse's perspective
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1378124-Mystery-at-Featherton-Manor/cid/873047-Summer
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Detective · #1378124
Join a girl detective and friends as they search for clues at an abandoned mansion
This choice: Summer!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Summer!

    by: Unknown
"Summer?!" Mouse exclaimed. She bent down and pulled all of the bandages off of her head, revealing her older sister. "Summer!! It is you!" Mouse hugged her Summer's mummified body.

"Yeah! It's me! Now can you untie the rest of me?"

After a few seconds, Mouse had removed all of the bandages from Summer. She was unharmed, but didn't know where her shoes were. "So, what happened?" Mouse asked.

"I don't know. I came here with Jamie and Chris, but we split up because I heard something over here. Next thing I know, three clowns had wrapped me in those bandages and left me here." she looked around a bit, then said, "I can't believe they took my shoes."

Mouse giggled a little, but was quickly scolded by Summer. Then she asked, "So, you want to keep going? Or are we gonna find the others?"

Summer stood up, brushed some dirt off of her clothes, "We...

You have the following choices:

1. Keep going

2. Regroup

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kuddles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1378124-Mystery-at-Featherton-Manor/cid/873047-Summer