*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1378124-Mystery-at-Featherton-Manor/cid/1588262-The-Elderly-In-The-Middle-Of-No-Where
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Detective · #1378124
Join a girl detective and friends as they search for clues at an abandoned mansion
This choice: Regroup  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The Elderly In The Middle Of No Where

    by: Canadian Reviewer
As a storm forms in the night, the two sisters leave the Graveyard and follow a dirt path. The sisters hear howls from wolves and rustles from trees. The two of them suddenly hear laughing and giggling and other joyful noises down the path.

As they head farther towards the sounds, they see light behind a tall bush. "Summer, what's that?" Mouse nervously asked. "I don't know, let's check it out." Summer replied. Summer and Mouse go through the bush to find an old cabin with people inside.

Two medium sized boxes rest in front of the cabin. Someone head towards the door from the inside. "Hurry, hide behind those boxes!" Whispered Summer. They quickly sneak over to the boxes and watch the cabin.

Chris walks out of the cabin with an elderly couple. The Elderly Lady carries a plate of cookies and the Elderly Man carries a cup of hot chocolate. "Chris! Chris!" Mouse yells out. "Mouse shhh!!! Be quiet!" Summer whispers. "Summer? Mouse? Is that you?"

"Chris!" Mouse yells again, as Summer and Mouse run out from behind the boxes. "What happened to you guys?" Chris asks. "Oh, come inside and explain. It's dark and cold out here - not to mention the storm." The Elderly Man says cheerfully. After an hour of chatting, the team of three walk out of the cabin ready to take the path. "Oh dearie! Here is some supplies for you guys!" The Elderly Lady explains. "Thank you." They say to the couple. "Okay let's go!" Chris says. "We need to find Jamie and continue our journey!" Mouse takes out the map and marks locations that are close.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fishing Lodge at swamp.

*Noteb*
2. Hotel near fishing lodge.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Canadian Reviewer (UN: canadawriter01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kuddles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1378124-Mystery-at-Featherton-Manor/cid/1588262-The-Elderly-In-The-Middle-Of-No-Where