*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Some Iron in Your Diet.
  2. Nom nom nom!
  3. Ouch
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1383991-Midna-VoreUnbirthAnal-vore/cid/1793074-Some-Iron-in-Your-Diet
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1383991
Midna discovers a new power and its up to you to decide what she does with it!
This choice: See how much you can eat.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Some Iron in Your Diet.

    by: AniManga21
As Midna pondered her current situation, she was suddenly distracted by a loud growl echoing from her stomach and sharp hunger pangs, making her abdomen cramp horribly. She had never been so hungry in her life!

Reaching into Link's bag, which he had left with her while he searched the meadow for hidden chests and treasure, she pulled out a bottle he usually kept some milk, or Yeto's soup in. To her horror, it was empty. She pulled another out, empty. Another and another. All empty!

The tiny imp started to panic, she was starving, her emergency snacks were all gone and they were at least a day away from the closest town! Thinking frantically, she decided to reach into her hammer space where she kept most of Link's gear, hoping to find something, ANYTHING to put in her stomach! As she cramped again in hunger, Midna fell to the ground and dragged out with her the heavy Ball and Chain Link had acquired at Snowpeak, the heavy chain landing on top of her as the enormous ball hit the ground the with a dull thud.

Shouting in frustration, Midna twisted the thick chain in her tiny hands, bringing the cold steel up to bite on it in anger, when suddenly, a delicious explosion of flavour burst onto the imp's tongue making her see stars as she froze in surprise. The only thing in her mouth was the chain. Giving it another lick, Midna moaned in pleasure at the taste of the hard metal. Continuing her moanful suckling of the heavy chain, Midna's gurgling stomach demanded filling, and without thinking, Midna swallowed.

The suddenly delicious metal chain slipped easily into her newly stretchy throat, stretching it pleasurably for the small imp. Eagerly, Midna began gulping down the enormous links, gliding smoothly through her mouth and coiling tightly together in her stomach. The bunched up chains quickly filled her up, but her stomach roared, demanding more as the metal inside her began stretching out her small, round tummy. The little imp crawled across the ground, following the chain and feeding it down her gullet seamlessly until her nose bumped into a smooth, round object, the ball at the end of the chain.

It was massive, easily 3 times the size of the tiny creature feeding on it's chain. It intimidated Midna, she had eaten the chain, but she was certain she couldn't even fit her mouth around the ball, let alone swallow it! Her stomach, however, disagreed, churning and gurgling around the chain inside that was already being dissolved, it demanded more and the pleasure of the churning and stretching was more than enough to convince her to try.

Her tongue darting out momentarily, Midna pushed forward against the steel orb, opening her mouth as far as it would go, but barely covering a fraction of the heavy sphere. She strained, harder and harder until a loud crack emanated from her jaw as it dislocated and the imp's mouth began to stretch up around the ball like the mouth of a snake. As she reached the apex, Midna realized her bones themselves were warping and stretching as well as her skin, making it possible for her to engulf her enormous meal. If her mind wasn't clouded by the flavour and pleasure the feeding was giving her, she would have been horrified, but instead, she felt only satisfaction and pleasure as she was stretched inconceivably far.

As she began on the descent of the ball, Midna decided to speed up the process by calling upon her enormous hair hand to cram the ball down her stretched throat and creaking rib cage until it finally popped into her roaring stomach, in a stew of dissolved metal that used to be a chain. Reluctantly, Midna popped her magical hand out of her mouth, savouring the spicy flavour it left on her lips as she groaned, rubbing her grossly distended abdomen, the ball clearly visibly through the skin.

After few short moments of satisfaction, Midna's stomach clenched hard and ground on her meal, sloshing and groaning as it bore down ferociously on the former weapon within. Ecstasy racked Midna's frame, blanking out all thought from her mind as she cried out, tongue hanging from her mouth and drooling, her eyes rolled back in her head, sightless as her titanic belly rapidly shrank and the ball and chain were broken down and absorbed by her petite imp body. Finally, it was over and Midna was left panting and shuddering in pleasure. She felt stronger and better than ever, like her teeth could bite through rock like a goron, like her arms could uproot a tree from the earth. She had no idea how or why she had done what she'd done, but all she knew was she wanted more!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She wants meat... Oh Li~nk?

*Noteb*
2. Eat the rest of Link's arsenal!

*Noteb*
3. Consume... Everything!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AniManga21 (UN: animanga21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KaZe DaRKWIND has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1383991-Midna-VoreUnbirthAnal-vore/cid/1793074-Some-Iron-in-Your-Diet