*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 6 O' Clock in the morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/770204-6-O-Clock-in-the-morning
by Doom
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1384303
Todd, a sixteen year old boy, is shrunken in mysterious circumstances. Adventure ensues.
Chapter #1

6 O' Clock in the morning

    by: Unknown
Beep!

You are awoken by a loud, high pitched sound. You turn your body towards your bedside table to see your alarm clock.

It's Six O'Clock in the morning! Way too early.

You reach fast and press the button to end the dreadful noise coming from that annoying alarm clock. You roll on to the floor off the bed. Your favorite day in the world... Monday. You walk toward the light switch and flip it and when the lights come on it's extremely bright, like white bright.And then it goes back to normal yellow light. Temporarily blinded you finally open your eyes to see everything changed! First you notice that you're standing in a thicket of tan strands that are fabric textured and it's like tall grass that is risen to your knees. You look above to realize that the place you are in is absolutely huge and expanded, going on for hundreds of feet. You can't help but notice huge objects which one resembles a giant dresser, a computer desk, TV... Wait a second! You look behind you to notice a huge bed at monumental proportions! No way! It quickly comes to your head that you have shrunk!

You figured you must be about an inch tall! You look at the alarm clock and it's 7:00 that fast perhaps you slept a little after the flash of light. You realize that standing in the middle of your giant sized bedroom floor is getting you nowhere so you decide to climb up the carpet strands, they are all so bunched together that you can stand on top of them and you won't have to worry about falling inbetween. You do however notice that the carpet stands were dusty and the dust from climbing them coated your clothes and socks. You think about what to do next but your thoughts and physical form is interrupted by a rhthmic quake followed by a huge BOOM! carpet below you rumble. Is this a human at normal size walking and their footfalls produce this chaos for your tiny body?

You have no time to truly think about the situation as you watch the giant bedroom door suddenly open and it's...

You have the following choices:

1. Your Mom!

2. Your 13 year old sister!

3. No one is coming in the room...

4. Some other person!

5. Annie, your 18 year older sister!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/770204-6-O-Clock-in-the-morning