*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/731360-Thanking-your-Savior
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: Just stick to rubbing her feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Thanking your Savior!

    by: BreaktheWalls
You decide to just stick to rubbing. Considering you don't want the girl of your dreams to think your so sort of freak that deserves to be locked up in Arkham Asylum. You approach her feet, with the full intent of not only rewarding her but also rubbing her sexy feet yourself. It was practically a dream come true. "Hey, are we going to get started or would rather stare at them all day?" Batgirl asked, with a giggle, breaking you out of your thoughts.

You blush and grab her left foot. You then begin to rub her left foot, starting to move your thumbs on her left sole in a circular motion, loving the feel of her soft, sexy sole. "Oh....that feels great" Batgirl said, moaning. You smile, glad that you were making your heroine happy with a foot rub.You then begin to knead her sole like a baker would knead dough, working your way down to her heel. Resulting in a happy sigh from Batgirl. You then start to rub her toes individually, starting at the big toe and ending at the pinky toe. After finishing, Batgirl puts her right foot in front of your face "Now,now, can't forget the right can we" Batgirl smirked, wiggling her toes.

You blush and start to rub her right foot, moving your thumbs on her right sole in a circular motion, simular to what you did to her left foot. Her right foot feels as good as her left foot. It looked just as sexy as well, you think to your self, as you began to knead her sole as if it was dough, working your way down to her heel. "Wow....your really good at this, you should be a massuse" Batgirl said, in between her moans. You blush an reply "Thanks, I get that a lot from my friend, Barbara Gordon". "Well, Barbara must be a lucky girl to have you as a friend." Batgirl said, smiling at you, making you blush once more, as you begin to rub her toes indivually, starting at the big toe and endding a the the pinky toe. You were then finished and was about to get up but then Batgirl grabbed your face with her bare feet, forcing you down.

"Thanks for the massage, no need to hurry off just yet." Batgirl said, as she keep her grip on you with your feet. "In fact, it was such a great massage, I'm going to reward you to do whatever you want with my feet." Batgirl said, smiling. You blush and wonder if she knew about your foot fetish. "And if it's about your fetish, don't worry about it. I kinda think it's cute and I seen weirder things....much more worse then a harmless and cute foot fetish" Batgirl said, smiling at you and released her grip on you. You blushed....you never told anybody about your foot fetish.....save for your friend, Barbara. "How did you know?" You ask. "Let's just say that I have my ways, I am the partner of Batman after all" Batgirl smirked, dangling her feet teasingly at you. "So, what do you want to do now?" She asked

You reply....

You have the following choices:

1. "I want to taste your sexy feet....by licking them"

2. "I want to kiss your cute toes"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BreaktheWalls (UN: cronman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/731360-Thanking-your-Savior