*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 400lbs
  2. Jirachi's Special Watches
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1395231-Mews-Wish/cid/1168680-400lbs
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1395231
Jirachi grants Mew a wish which has quite the affect on the world of Pokemon's obesity.
This choice: 400lbs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

400lbs

    by: zoroarkqueen99
Rolls of fat had gathered on his body, and he dashed outside, frantically wondering what had happened? Outside again, he gasped, realizing that this new weight gave him the feeling he was having a heart attack with each shock factor. What he saw amazed him, all the other pokemon also had gained weight, at least 100 pounds! He also realized that they had similar watches on, except they had the picture of the pokemon that they were on them.
Lucario waddled up to his best friend, and umbreon named Luka, he had gained more weight than even Lucario himself!
"Oh, hey Lucario," Luka said when he had noticed him, "Where'd this sudden fat come from?! It's really doing a number on my legs," he said. Lucario then also realized, that the weight made his legs hurt like crazy also. What had happened!?
Suddenly Mew came from her house with her friend, Jirachi. Lucario noted with annoyance that she and jirachi weren't fat. Mew was smiling with happiness at the fat pokemon waddling around her, flying up to each of them she said, "ooooohhh, honey! I LOVE your style, new haircut or something?"
They just glared at her, thinking that she was mocking them. That night when Lucario was in bed, ready to sleep he took the watch off and realized the evolving sensation again! When he looked in the mirror next he was relieved. When he had took the watch off he had come back to normal, he than realized the connection. The watch. He laughed and so did other pokemon in thier own homes when they took the watches off themselves.
The next day, Mew gasped, no one had thier watches on and they weren't fat! She ran into her house, screaming that they had found out her plan. Jirachi sighed with annoyance and put a palm to her face. She drifted out of the wailing mew's house and began telling everyone about the watch. She told them it was a practical joke and everyone laughed along with her, jolly, but not fat.

The End

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1395231-Mews-Wish/cid/1168680-400lbs