*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jirachi's Special Watches
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1395231-Mews-Wish/cid/504543-Jirachis-Special-Watches
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1395231
Jirachi grants Mew a wish which has quite the affect on the world of Pokemon's obesity.
Chapter #1

Jirachi's Special Watches

    by: duuuuuuuude
Mew paced the rooms of her house, occasionally looking at her magazines... with fat Pokemon! Not many Pokemon knew this, but Mew was an FA. "The usual things, Mew?" a voice said. Mew whirled around, and saw Jirachi floating behind her. "Yeah. And didn't I tell you NOT to sneak up on me like that?" said Mew. "Well, I think I've decided to grant your wish." Jirachi said with a smile. "I've sent out these special watches to everyone in town, and the world, as well..."

Lucario looked, quite confused, at the watch in the package he had received. It had a Lucario on it. Lucario placed the watch on, and pressed a button to set the time. Suddenly, a strange sensation overcame him... a sensation he knew to be Evolution. When the glow dispersed, he stared at his body in the mirror, and gasped when he saw that he had gained...

You have the following choices:

1. 100lbs

*Noteb*
2. 200lbs

*Noteb*
3. 300lbs

4. 400lbs

5. 500lbs

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 duuuuuuuude (UN: deeptoot101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
duuuuuuuude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1395231-Mews-Wish/cid/504543-Jirachis-Special-Watches