*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The new social 'fairness'
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405591-The-rich-and-the-poor/cid/789419-The-new-social-fairness
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1405591
Visions into a world where wealth decides about your measurement
Chapter #1

The new social 'fairness'

    by: DerHumpf
2080, the world is a different place now. A new social reform forces people to shrink down if they have loans and allows them to grow again as soon as they have money. The bank decides about the size although they are not allowed to denie credits if you are not smaller than 3 cm (1 Inch) yet.

This was made to work against the hunger in the world. Small people need lesser food than big people but the big people establish the companies where the small and normal people work. The costs would be to high to simply grow food.

Citys have been completly renewed and where split up into territories. New settlements have been established where just poor or normal people live. The rich ones usually stay in the city to spend their money.

In big citys the rich people have their own territories where no poor people are allowed to come for safety reasons and to prevent burglars and beggers. Expectations are servants or which have to have a certain hight. In this areas the small ones are mere outlaws and nothing more than vermin which are not protected by any laws anymore. The rich ones don't really need to go to the slums where the small people live and are not allowed to go there by any means. In the living and working areas of the poor people, they are secured by the law.
This law stands just for the citys and their territory. Small citys and villages are accessable for everyone.

Because of the size of the people, buildings, cars and everything changes drastically from territory to territory. If they grow or shrink enough, they are forced to move into another territory which fits their new size.

Women became far more powerful than before. There where enough of them who had married rich and became a giantess or sold their bodys in the nightlife and became rich within a short time.

This new social 'fairness' has brought up new problems...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DerHumpf (UN: derhumpf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DerHumpf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405591-The-rich-and-the-poor/cid/789419-The-new-social-fairness