*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405591-The-rich-and-the-poor/cid/791512-Arif-Demirsiz-a-35-year-old-thief-living-in-t
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1405591
Visions into a world where wealth decides about your measurement
This choice: Arif Demirsiz, a 35 year old thief, living in the rich part of the city; Normal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Arif Demirsiz, a 35 year old thief, living in t...

    by: Unknown
Arif Demirsiz is a man who would do anything to get big. He currently heads a syndicate of thieves( or rather one of their branches) who ply their trade by robbing the rich of their valuables and then selling it off on the black market to his clients. " Why would they care? They can always buy some more." That was the line he would use when people questioned his actions and it was a point worth taking, all his clients could very well afford to buy what he stole from them.

He is son of immigrants from Algeria who went to America in the hopes of getting big or at least normal size which their son had achieved. Arif fell into crime early on in his life after his parents died when he was 16 after a drunken giantess stomped the neighbourhood he lived after he boyfriend broke up with her.

Arif hated the rich but he was only an inch high at the time but now he stood five foot ten inches, the normal size for a human. However the rich were giants. He would be only 6 inches high to millionaires and to the billionaires he stood little more than an inch in comparison. Normally he would get work in their households as their servants and act as a spy before eventually moving in and stealing their stuff such as jewelry to sell. Or they would just break in and sell the items

The travel system used by the poor to avoid nasty accidents where they would be crushed by the rich as they got about their daily lives, unaware of the little ones amongst them would accidentally step on them, swallow them or even sit on them as they tried to do their job. As giants would be unable to see poor people who stood an inch high, the "poor" such as Arif would have to do those jobs. They were paid enough to maintain their current size so as to avoid the job getting too difficult.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DerHumpf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405591-The-rich-and-the-poor/cid/791512-Arif-Demirsiz-a-35-year-old-thief-living-in-t