*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Vera Mueller
  2. The new social 'fairness'
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405591-The-rich-and-the-poor/cid/515595-Vera-Mueller
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1405591
Visions into a world where wealth decides about your measurement
This choice: Vera Mueller, a 28 year old businesswomen; rich  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Vera Mueller

    by: Chozo
Vera Mueller was one of the lucky ones in the size-changed world of the future. She had married a wealthy man just a few years before the laws were put in place, and soon after she divorced him and took all of his money - including his business. She will never forget the divorce proceedings and how her husband broke down to tears when the judge awrded everything to her. The poor man cursed her name as he was hauled away to be shrunken down to reflect his new poverty status.

Sometimes she wondered what ever became of him, but she didn't feel the least bit of pity. She only married him for his money, and thanks to that she had managed to save herself from being reduced in size. Furthermore, he know had this thriving business under her iron grip. This business practically ran itself, but she loved exercising her power now and then. In fact, this moment seemed like a perfect time to push someone around and be a real bitch.

The 28 year old blonde kicked off her pumps and placed her nylon covered feet on her desk. Next, she pushed a button on her chair which activated the office intercom. "Hello Heidi, could you have Richard meet me in my office, please?" Vera said into the intercom. She waiting a few minutes, and soon enough a tiny poor on the wall opened and a miniature man reluctantly walked through and onto her desk. Vera smiled at him. "Hello, Richard. I have been meaning to talk to you about your performance at this company..."

The tiny man didn't like where this was going. His knees started to tremble as he stood there next to her towering nylon feet. "Please, don't reduce my salary any further! I have a wife and children! I can't afford to be shrunk any further. I beg you!" He shouted, and fell to his knees.

Vera loved when her tiny employees groveled at her feet like this. "I'm sorry Richard. As you know, a company is only as strong as it's weakest member. Your performance has been consistently terrible despite my repeated warnings. Now, is there anything you can offer to this company that would justify your continued presence her?" Vera cleared her throat and pointed to her massive feet.

Richard had a good idea of what she meant so he crawled over to her musky feet and began kissing and rubbing them for all he was worth. As he did this, he groveled and begged for her not to fire him. This made Vera feel aroused.

After a few minutes of Richard worshiping and kissing her sweaty feet, Vera made her decision. "Okay, Richard. I will give you one more chance, but this is your last. Do you understand?" The tiny man nodded frantically in agreement. "Good. Now go back to your cubicle and remember that if there is no improvement you will be fired."

And with that, the tiny man went back through the door in the wall. Vera wanted to push some more people around, so she spoke to her secretary, Heidi, on the intercom again and told her to....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chozo (UN: chozo_ghost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DerHumpf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1405591-The-rich-and-the-poor/cid/515595-Vera-Mueller