*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427552-Anime-Breast-Expansion/cid/2819035-Time-to-seal-the-deal-with-my-younger-lover
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1427552
Let your favorite female characters get bigger breast.
This choice: They date for a little while before they do the nasty.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Time to seal the deal with my younger lover.

    by: Wolfboy.com
Makoto woke up with radiant smile on her gorgeous face and song in her heart. In fact she was so happy that she danced and sang all over her apartment as she got ready for the day. Why was she in such a good mood you ask? Well it's because the last 6 weeks have been the best of her life. As if finding the love of her life wasn't enough, there hasn't been any attack from evil forces lately, which meant that any dates that she had with Shingo were uninterrupted.

And Shingo..oh wonderful Shingo. Even though he wasn't even in middle school yet he had better manners and charm in his pinky finger then most boys she knew had in their whole bodies. He was smart for his age and she found some of his childish tendencies to be endearing. As she stepped out of the shower into her room she looked at her vanity mirror to give herself a once over, or to be more specific her breasts.

"Have they..gotten bigger again?" she wondered out loud as she self fondled herself to get a better feel of their weight and volume. And sure enough they felt a little heavier then they did yesterday. Her breasts have always been big, ever since she hit puberty early the only thing that seemed to surpassed her growth in height it was her bust. Especially these last few weeks they seemed get a little bigger everyday. Although she did once hear a rumor that when a woman is in love her breasts grow, if that was true then she really was in love with Shingo which only made her happier. And she knew that Shingo like her breasts too since she has caught him sneaking glances at them.

"Lets see just how big my love made you girls grow." she said sultry to her colossal chest as she pulled open a drawer to get some measuring tape. She looked at the results from the mirror and was pleasantly surprised by the number she saw "120cm!" she exclaimed happily. That was 15cm more then what her bustline was before she started dating Shingo. In other words she was a J-cup a few weeks ago, now she was an N-cup! Before she got together with Shingo this kind of growth happened over the course of a year, not a just a few weeks.

This extraordinary breast growth was proof to her that Shingo was her one true love. So that meant in her love consumed mind there was only one course of action. She picked up her phone to dial a familiar phone number "Hi Usagi-chan, is Shingo-kun available?" she asked while cutely twirling a long lock of brown hair.

(Later that night)

Shingo had a sleeping bag in hand as he walked up to his girlfriends apartment for a sleep over. He still couldn't believe that he could say that, his sexy, older girlfriend's apartment invited him for a sleep over! This was a dream come true! When he finally reached the door he almost forgot himself and just went in he was so eager to see her. But he took a minute to calm himself and knocked on the door. "Come in!" called out a lovely voice from behind the door.

As Shingo let himself in he looked around the apartment and it was so clean and welcoming. He could tell that Makoto put a lot of work into her home. The fact that she had to take care of herself at an age even younger then him made him fall even deeper in love with her. She was so strong in so many ways.

"Shingo-kun! I'm waiting!" called out a slightly impatient Makoto from her room.

"Coming Makoto-chan!" he responded as he opened the door to her room. He dropped his sleeping bag in shock at the divine sight before him.

There laying on her bed, naked as the day she was born, posed like a professional underwear model was Makoto Kino. Her long wavy brown hair was flowing free instead of in her signature ponytail, her emerald green eyes had a captivating come hither stare, her flawless skin, her long perfectly toned legs, her hourglass figure, no mortal woman should be this beautiful. But of course all these things paled in comparison to her most stand alone feature, her perky gargantuan breasts.

Shingo was caught like a deer in headlights, being an 11 year old he wasn't really sure at first what was happening, but the deep in the fabric of his being instincts that have helped the human race survive ever since his ancestors first learned to walk had awoken. And Makoto seemed notice this as she saw the rather impressive bulge in his pants. Her sexy smile widened as she lifted a finger in a 'come here' motion and Shingo obeyed as he dived straight into her divine bosom much to her delight.

As he motorboated her she asked out loud "What shall we do first tonight, my love?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Titfuck.

*Noteb*
2. Blowjob.

*Noteb*
3. Skip straght to sex.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfboy.com (UN: wolfboy2.0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427552-Anime-Breast-Expansion/cid/2819035-Time-to-seal-the-deal-with-my-younger-lover