*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a bra
  2. Emily Talyor
  3. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430807-A-Transformation-Story/cid/538667-a-bra
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1430807
You transform into objects and are used or watch other characters without their knowing
This choice: Open your eyes and you are in some place dark but soft (a clothing droor)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

a bra

    by: Unknown
When you wake up you notice that it still is dark very dark. You feel like you are lying on a mattress so "didn't I fall?" you think to yourself. You figure you must have gotten into bed or someone brought you up stairs. You try to get out of bed, but are unable to move. As you lay there, you realize that it feels as if your arms have been bent behind your back and that your hands are holding what you think are your legs. You try to let go but your hands and arms won't respond to your commands. You yell out for help but it feels like your mouth is sewn shut. You lay there in the pitch black room paralyzed. Fear slowly starts to build into panic but you are helpless to do anything.

Suddenly light spills in on top of you and your room shakes as if it is being moved out of something. You look up and you see your mom standing over you wrapped in a towel. She is huge. You try yelling at her to no avail. She reaches down towards you and picks you up along with something else and tosses you. You scream for help as you go flying through the air and land without a scratch on something soft like where you where, a bed.

You lay there as you watch your mom drop the towel to the floor exposing her nude body to you. You are at first not surprised by her body being both women but as she ignores you completely you see her chest swell and you never noticed just how large her breasts really where. Now she was a giant. That feeling of panic starts to take hold of you again. You try screaming, "Mom look on the bed, it's me Emily". She turns to the bed, and you think that she actually heard you. She walks over to you naked, and towers over you looking down on you as if you were a baby. Your eyes dart around and you can't miss the unshaven womanhood level with yourself. She was gi-normous. You are two scared to make a second sound as your mom reaches down towards you. But her hand drifts to the side and grabs the other thing you where thrown with. You notice that the item is a blue satin and lace thong. You watch your mom put it on as you lay on the bed helpless. She then turns back onto you and reaches down picking you up. You see your mom in the mirror and the only thing you see her holding is the matching bra to the thong. That is when you realize, that you are not you, you are the bra.

You then feel your mom slide her arms under yours as she grasps your feet which must be the hooks and eyelets of the bra. Your face rises and you are buried under your mom's huge breasts. They feel so heavy as they rest on your head. Mom starts to pull your legs and arms behind her back trying to rip your legs from your...body. You scream in pain as you are pulled ever farther. You feel your feet come together and hook together. It feels as if your whole body is being stretched to the limit and that you are about to split.

Janet reaches down her chest and lifts one boob up and pulls the bra cup out from under it then pops it over her breast and does the same with the others. She then adjusts to makes sure the wire is supporting and pressing firmly against her chest.

You feel the weight on your head lifting and he pain in your arms and legs and joints increase as something grabs you and pulls you up. Your eye sockets feel like they are being ripped wide open and BOOM, a massive weight fills your face and forces itself into the eye-sockets of your head and it rests there. Your eyes have caved inward against this body and erect nipples poke you in your already smushed eyes. You try to scream out pleading for someone to help you.

Your mom then heads over to her makeup table and begins doing her makeup. As she walks across the room you can feel her breasts sway back and forth as your body tries to constrict their movement as much as possible. Each jostle is like a twisting of your arm and legs in painful directions as you try to hold against these heavy orbs. She sits down and does her makeup. The entire time it feels as every fiber in your body is being stretched. Your mom finally finishes her makeup and she gets dressed in a black skirt and blue silk blouse. She walks downstairs and tells your sister Cellist that she has to go to the office for a few hours and that she and Emily are to watch the younger kids.

Your mom then heads off to work and you spend the rest of the day as her bra. As the hours go by you get used to the stretched feeling and just wish that you could see out from under her blouse. Your mom ends up being at the office all day, and when she gets home she finds that Cellist has already go the younger kids in bed. She thanks her and tells her that she is going to bed.

You can't see but you feel the material of what you have come to guess is a shirt being lifted. And the terrible but durable movement continues. You feel the center of gravity change as your mom bends over to take off her heels and cloths. You hope after so many hours of being stuck in this most disagreeable position that you will be freed. But instead you feel her straighten up and then the world tumbles as you feel it falling. OW a force of thousands of pounds falling on you and your body being buried. You scream for mercy but nothing happens and you suffer under the crushing weight.

When Janet gets upstairs to her room, she takes off her blouse and skirt and then decides she too tired to change into a nightgown and just goes to sleep wearing underwear.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Anakin Solo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430807-A-Transformation-Story/cid/538667-a-bra