*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Emily Talyor
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430807-A-Transformation-Story/cid/537397-Emily-Talyor
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1430807
You transform into objects and are used or watch other characters without their knowing
This choice: Emily Talyor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Emily Talyor

    by: Anakin Solo
“EMILY!” You wake up and give a great yawn. Saturday morning and I’m up at 8:00 a.m. Your name is called again, “EMILY!”

“What!” you yell back. Groggily you slide out of bed and grab your robe before opening the door. Your PJs are rumpled and your hair is a mess. Sleepy eyed you open your door and call out again, “What?”

“I’m heading over to Aunt Pegs, need you to watch your little brother,” your mom yells out to you and you hear the door slam shut.

Great, you think to yourself. You want to go back to bed but then you hear noise downstairs like something crashing. Shoot.

Wide awake you rush out of your room and down the stairs. You turn a corner into the living room and find Sam. Sam was up and moving to the corner of the living room. You look at the floor and see glass all over it. “SAM!” You yell out.

“I didn’t do it, I didn’t do it!” he keeps repeating like it matters. What a way to wake up.

You try to grab him so you can make sure he doesn’t cut himself but he resists thinking your going to hit him. Once you get your arm around him he takes a bite out of your hand. “OW!” you scream and let him drop, he then runs off crying. “DAMN YOU!” you scream after him.

“What the heck are you doing?” Courtney says coming into the living room. “It is eight freaking fifteen. What are you doing down here?”

“Our little brother broke mom’s vase, the one dad gave her as…” you catch yourself. Courtney is still young and you know you’re not supposed to bad mouth dad in front of her because it just makes her upset. She probably still hopes mom and dad will get back together and life would be as it used to.

“Oh, well you better clean that up,” Courtney says unhelpfully and goes back upstairs. “This house has way too much stuff anyway,” you hear her say on her way up.

“For once we agree, little sister, for once we agree,” you say under your breath. You find a vacuum and start cleaning up the glass shards. “Sam you are going to get it.” At that moment the door opens and you hope it is Mom but instead it is Cellist, your older sister, coming in fully dressed and hair a mess. She doesn’t say hi just takes off her high heeled boots and drops them by the door and heads upstairs. “Good morning to you too.”

After cleaning up you look for Sam but he has disappeared. Damn. He is probably hiding somewhere strange you think. You search for him. A good place would be the basement. You open the door and take a step down into the dark stretching out your hand to find a light. On the next step your bare foot steps on something sharp and you loose all balance and take a dive. You remember screaming as you pitch forward into the darkness
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anakin Solo (UN: tier-fett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Anakin Solo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430807-A-Transformation-Story/cid/537397-Emily-Talyor