*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Someone Is Coming In.
  2. Shrunk At The Mansion.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1445292-Shrunk-At-The-Family-Mansion/cid/550098-Someone-Is-Coming-In
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1445292
One day you shrink while at the mansion you and your family live in.
This choice: In your room.....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Someone Is Coming In.

    by: OBusywriter
         You had been relaxing in your room when you shrunk. You are on your bed and next to you is a pile of cloths which you had been wearing. You knew the only hope to find out what happened to you is to get help from somebody in the house. First though, you realized that you had to find a way to get off your bed. Jumping off would surely injure you. Look around in awe of how big everything is to you now. A lot of things could happen that would injure or kill you. You could get stepped on or sat on, then you imagined the maid Erica and actually like the thought of being sat on by her lovely ass. Also thinking about your three inch size, the image of what your youngest sister Tina did to your pet gold fish came to mind. Then you imaged yourself in it’s place. You figured that there is a chance that if Tina found you that she actually might want to see what it is like eat you. Then you thought of Erica again, you must be really in love with her because you actually liked the idea of being eaten by her. You stopped your day dreaming when you heard the door knob on your door turn and the door creak as it began to open.

Who came in your room?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1445292-Shrunk-At-The-Family-Mansion/cid/550098-Someone-Is-Coming-In