*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunk At The Mansion.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1445292-Shrunk-At-The-Family-Mansion/cid/550085-Shrunk-At-The-Mansion
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1445292
One day you shrink while at the mansion you and your family live in.
Chapter #1

Shrunk At The Mansion.

    by: OBusywriter
         “Jason, how could this happen to you,” you thought to yourself. You had no idea how you could have shrunk. You come to the realization that you are now three inches tall. You knew you had to get help from somebody in or around the mansion where you live with your family. Your parents are away on vacation for three months. The family that is here at the mansion are your two younger sisters, Tina and Kate. Also the all female working staff is always somewhere on the grounds because they live here with the family. Erica and Nikki are the two maids, Rita is the chef that prepares and cooks all the main meals, and Sarah is the girl that does all the gardening. They don’t live in the mansion, but they each have their own small houses that are at the far back of the grounds. They like working for your family because of the money and free housing.
         So, at the moment there should be six girls and women on the grounds or in the mansion that could help you. You do feel a little vulnerable because you are three inches now and also naked. When you encounter one of them, it could be hard to get their attention because they will be like giantesses to you. The interesting part of this is that you actually have fantasized about being this small and being around lovely girls and women and in some of your fantasies, even being eaten by one. You could be wrong, but you seriously doubt that one of your sisters or one of the staff would actually eat you. Though you do wonder about your youngest sister Tina, because you know she likes to eat and you have walked in on her once, swallowing your pet goldfish alive.
         This situation scares you, but you have to get up the courage and make the best of it. You wonder how you shrunk and hope it isn’t like in one of your fantasies, where a girl or woman used a power and shrunk you. You look around at where you have shrunk and plan on what to do next.

Where did you shrink?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1445292-Shrunk-At-The-Family-Mansion/cid/550085-Shrunk-At-The-Mansion