*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ink on Paper
  2. The life of a warrior
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1213356-Ink-on-Paper
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1454465
Choose to be the Faeries or the Predators or even be a simple observer.
This choice: Mirble, A Pixie Scholar  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ink on Paper

    by: Unknown
From an early age, you have not performed acts of spectacular physical prowess, unlike most of your kin. It was certain that your life was to be with the pen, not the sword. You were not heartbroken, after-all, violence is futile. At least, that's what your mentors have hammered into you throughout the years.

Oddly, the battlefield does not phase you. Some, the brave warriors and guards, lust for battle. They seek conflict, crave it, cause it. You, despite your pixie-instinct, do not suffer such an affliction.

History, the tales of your ancestors. Books, Parchment, Quills. They are what you live for.

Much happens, unbeknown to you. The library is your sanctuary, a bubble that escapes the events that occur outside it's walls. Until one Tuesday evening.

Screams and cries. Are they for help? The sound is muffled, you cannot be sure. Hurried footsteps; running? A fulminating series of noises. Drums? A giant's footsteps?

What is this cacophony?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Annual Festivities.

*Noteb*
2. An Invasion!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1213356-Ink-on-Paper