*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Breast Examiner (BOOBS)
  2. The Tiny Doctor
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456566-Shrinking-Doctor/cid/563557-Breast-Examiner--BOOBS
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1456566
You Shrank! Choose a type of Doc to be or grow a girl into a GTS. GP for Adds
This choice: Breast Examiner (BOOBS)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Breast Examiner (BOOBS)

    by: Mr. E
You are a Breast Examiner, also known as a an FBI agent (Federal BOOB Inspector). your job is to tell the babes that walk into your examining room to take off their shirt and bra and let you take a look. not just looking either you have to feel their boobs as well to check for "breast cancer" and other stuff that they probably dont have while you cop a feel and they pay you for it.

Yeah its a good days work but if you had to shrink it wouldnt really help you get the job done since it would take a while for you to inspect the gigantic jugs in front of you and it would just be a lot of trouble climbing across her chest and also checking out each of her nipples. There was a Rumor that a patient saw a teenage girl with black hair walk out of the doctors office with what looked like a tiny man tangled on her necklace that she kept between her boobs. The Doctor was never seen again.

There was also a rumor that a blond woman with Triple E cup breasts came into another doctors office and asked him to shrink and check her tits out for her. so he shrank and it took him over 3 hours to do a complete examination. when he was finished the buxom blonde was so fed up over his crappy work that she stuck him in her cleavage for the whole day and the entire night he spent in her bra. the next day the police came to her door asking where he was so she crushed him between her E cup boobs and said it was an accident and he must have jumped in her cleavage on his own and got squished during the night.

By now after remembering that long story you have reached the door to the waiting room and hopefully Dallas on the other side probably doing nothing. as your about to squeeze through the crack in the door it opens up suddenly and you fall on your back side and look up at the colossal chest of your first patient as she shuts the door behind her.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456566-Shrinking-Doctor/cid/563557-Breast-Examiner--BOOBS