*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1465448-Big-Baby-Academy/cid/573621-The-Rules-of-Milkroot
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1465448
A school for those young of mind...and great of girth
This choice: Break down and put the "uniform" on  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Rules of Milkroot

    by: Golden Tiger
"Come on now!" shouted the fat dorm manager, as she clapped her hands. There's no way you can't overpower her if she gets angry, and so you change into the baby tee and diaper. You sigh as you walk out, your diaper making your walking a little awkard. "Nein, nein, nein!" shouted the dorm manager, as she took Yumiko's hair in her hands. She quickly tied them into pigtails.

"Do I really?" whined Yumiko.

"Ja, now here are dorm rules! Learn them!" shouted the dorm manager, as you were both handed pamphlets.

1: Never be late for meal time. You will have ten meals daily.

Ten meals daily?!!!

2: If you feel the call of nature, your diaper is there for usage. There will be no usage of the faculty toilets. If you can not change yourself in the situated changing rooms, a teacher will be there to help you.

3: You will have play time for two hours a day.

That's...ok, you guess.

"Now then!" shouted the dorm manager, "It's time for..."

You have the following choices:

1. Lunch!

*Noteb*
2. A Nap!

3. Your first class!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Golden Tiger (UN: doublel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1465448-Big-Baby-Academy/cid/573621-The-Rules-of-Milkroot