*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1465448-Big-Baby-Academy/cid/972193-Lunch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1465448
A school for those young of mind...and great of girth
This choice: Lunch!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Lunch!

    by: Silverfighter
"Already?" you blink, as you and Yumiko are escorted to the cafeteria. You are sat down at very low tables like the kinds little kids would sit at.

"All freshmen students are given preset meals! You will eat what you are given and all of it!" shouted the cafeteria supervisor, "First up is your milk!"

It was then holes opened up in the tables and hoses with rubber nipples came out. You were all instructed to put your lips around them, and you do so.

"Now drink!"

Milk is pumped through the hoses, you and the other students drinking. The supervisor and her staff make sure all of you are drinking, and soon you're starting to feel like a big water balloon. You look to see Yumiko's belly is getting stuffed big and round.

It was then...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silverfighter (UN: silverjinzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1465448-Big-Baby-Academy/cid/972193-Lunch