*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1465448-Big-Baby-Academy/cid/823733-Your-first-class
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1465448
A school for those young of mind...and great of girth
This choice: Your first class!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Your first class!

    by: DmageD
"Now move along to your first class!" she shouted as she hurried you two out of the dorm. You looked at the now pigtail wearing Yumiko and both of you looked each other up and down as you were both now wearing the "uniforms" you had found in your rooms.

Yumiko tried to cover herself up and said, "T-This is a weird first impression."

"There's a lot of stuff weird about today," you replied crossing your arms. "Maybe we can learn more at class."

The two of you split up and headed off to class. You arrived at a classroom and when you entered it looked just like your dorm room, with a strange nursery feel to it. There were toys all over the place and wallpapers with bright colors. You sat at your desk which oddly enough fit you unlike the other furniture you had seen so far and looked up to see another student at the desk in front of you. It was a rather emo looking boy with black greasy hair and makeup on, and he was sporting an all black version of the school's "uniform."

"Hey," you said trying to get his attention, "is this your first day at the school too?"

He looked back at you and you noticed he had a pacifier around his neck on a chain. "Nah, they made me come yesterday but I refused to put this stupid thing on. So they punished me and, well, let's just say I decided to put it on."

"Yikes," said a woman sitting next to you who was listening in. She had brown short hair that framed her face and large round coke bottle glasses. She was wearing a green version of the uniform and had numbers across her top. "I heard the punishments here were bad. That's why I put this on no questions asked. At first I thought it was a prank but I didn't want to risk it."

"Yeah, that's what I heard to," you said slouching down. "If this is what they make us wear, I'd hate to see what the classes are like... Hey wait, what class is this exactly?"

You have the following choices:

1. Feeding Codes of Conduct 101

*Noteb*
2. PE - Crawling and Play Time

*Noteb*
3. Diaper Use for Beginners

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DmageD (UN: bmaged at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1465448-Big-Baby-Academy/cid/823733-Your-first-class