*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cursed!
  2. They find a cursed donut
  3. something else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476394-Zootopia-Transformation-Adventures/cid/3464931-Cursed
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1476394
Nick and Judy are on a patrol in the city of Zootopia.
This choice: something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Cursed!

    by: CartoonVixen
Nick and Judy would find a strangely cursed donut, however, at the time neither of them knew it was cursed. It was a long adventure, and neither of the fox nor the bunny had eaten at all the entire day, needless to say, they were both starving. When Nick came across this normal looking donut in a strange lab they were in, he swiftly snatched it, split it in half as the duo would scarf down in seconds! Once they were both done eating it and Nick was licking his fingertips clean, Judy wondered where nick had gotten the donut from. However, before Judy could say anything the curse of the donut began to take affect upon the two police officers who had eaten it. Little did the two of them know, but that donut had an artificial curse on it, something that was inflicted recently...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CartoonVixen (UN: cartoonfox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jack999 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476394-Zootopia-Transformation-Adventures/cid/3464931-Cursed