*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Experimental Hotness
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/592516-Experimental-Hotness
by Charon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1482486
The return of a sleeper sensation! Pick your girl and make her grow into a perfect beauty!
This choice: The gorgeous grad student, Jessica  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Experimental Hotness

    by: Charon
Jessica stared intently at the compound in the beaker. Something had gotten into her latest experiment, and now she could not for the life of her identify what had been created. She leaned forward to get a better look, her breasts trying to force their way through her labcoat.

Deciding to take a bit of a risk (it was admittedly a bit stupid, but she needed to find out what this was), Jessica dropped some acid/base indicator into the beaker. As the droplets impacted the liquid, something very interesting happened...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Charon (UN: saluriel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Charon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/592516-Experimental-Hotness