*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/600822-Dont-let-that-stain-set
by Charon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1482486
The return of a sleeper sensation! Pick your girl and make her grow into a perfect beauty!
This choice: The beaker explodes, but Jessica doesn't grow just yet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Don't let that stain set!

    by: Charon
As the indicator swirled around in the beaker, the liquid contained within began to froth up like the milk on a latte! It rushed up and popped out of the container like a grade-school baking soda volcano, splattering her a bit in the process. Some of it even got on her tongue, and Jessica reeled back in disgust.

"Yuck! Nasty!" She looked down at her coat and clothes. "Oh, just my luck. Some of it stains my shirt..." Thankful that no one else was working late on this floor, she stripped off her shirt and laid it on a table, pulling some spray n' wash from a nearby shelf (hey, these things happen often. Gotta be prepared).

As she spritzed the blotches on her shirt's collar, Jessica absently scratched at the places where the compound had impacted her. Even her tongue itched slightly. "Goddamn, this itches," she grumbled to herself. "Gotta find out what this stuff is..."
Being tired, itchy, and worried can take its toll on the mind, and the only thing Jessica could think to do was to go to a nearby room and drip some of this bizarre compound on the lab mice.

With her shirt still off and her round, creamy breasts bouncing in her bra as she walked, Jessica made her way to the room and clinically administered the liquid to the mice.
Jessica suddenly swayed, as an unexpected wave of fatigue washed over her. She sat down in a nearby chair to catch her breath, and almost immediately passed out.

Several hours later, the early morning sun was just beginning to peek through the windows...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Charon (UN: saluriel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Charon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/600822-Dont-let-that-stain-set