*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/1015153-Fall-into-her-Pudding-Cup
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1486465
Light and the Death Note Girls go through some Big and Small Size Changes. GP for Adds!
This choice: Jello Pudding  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Fall into her Pudding Cup

    by: Mr. E
Light was next to a cup of Jello pudding. He would've commented on its size, but was distracted by the giant manicured hand of his college girlfriend. She picked him up and squeezed him between her fingers and the plastic sweet snackcup. Kiyomi might have seen him if he had a better sense of fashion. Light was wearing a brown shirt with dark brown pants and that blended in perfectly with the pudding cup because it was chocolate flavored.

Kiyomi took her hand off the cup with light stuck to her finger from the sweat from her palm. She peeled off the tin foil cover and light slipped down her digit into the brown gooey snack. Kira looked up to see his girlfriend lick her lips and then a shiny silver spoon lower down into the pudding. Miss Takada took her first bite of the Chocolaty Goodness, but luckily he wasnt in her mouth yet.

"I'm so starving! That last workout must've took a lot of energy out of me."

Light wasn't surprised at how hard she worked considering the trim and sexy body she had, but if he didnt escape her chocolatey treat soon, he might become a part of that body. Being eaten alive by a giantess was the last thing the shrunken serial killer wanted to happen to him.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Light gets lifted to her mouth

*Noteb*
2. He continues to swim out of the way

*Noteb*
3. Her sister wants a bite

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486465-Death-Note-Shrink--GTS/cid/1015153-Fall-into-her-Pudding-Cup