*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Someone's coming in the room!
  2. The begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1489039-Fantasy--Reality/cid/685678-Someones-coming-in-the-room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1489039
A shrinking/GTS interactive...my first one!
This choice: Someone's coming in the room!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Someone's coming in the room!

    by: LittleLexy
Alex looked around the room, completely taken back by what he saw around him. He could not believe that he had shrunk. He knew that it must have been that purple drank that he consumed that caused this to happen to him. He stood up and realized that he was actually a little bit taller than the carpet fibers. This was good because now he could actually move about with a little bit more ease. As he stood and began to take his first examination of the room and his new size, he suddenly heard the sound of very loud foot steps banging down the steps.
'Oh no! It must be Arcadia! I can't let her see me like this! Who knows what she would do...' Alex thought to himself.

"Oh Alex sweetie! I'm baaaack!" Arcadia said in a very seductive tone. But she was shocked to see that Alex was no where in sight. She was now dressed in a pair of work-out shorts that showed off her gorgeous thighs and rear-end, a fairly loose t-shirt, and no socks because she knew that it would tease his foot fetish desires. Of course, Arcadia had also returned with some movies for them to watch as she had promised.
"Alex? Where are you?" She asked, now curious as to where that boy had gone.

From Alex's perspective, he now had a giant Arcadia in her very appealing outfit before him! He could not believe how amazing she looked. However, the only part that worried him now was the part he always found very attractive, and that was her feet. He knew that if he did not get her attention soon, she might accidentally step on him, smooshing him against her toes.

So Alex took off right away to get her attention by...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Trying to climb the couch to get her attention

*Noteb*
2. Running to her feet and trying something there

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LittleLexy (UN: ellsworth123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DarkHeart has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1489039-Fantasy--Reality/cid/685678-Someones-coming-in-the-room