*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1497808-Shrunken-Reunion/cid/733741-Something-else
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1497808
During a reunion with your highschool friends, You shrink! 50gps for good additions.
This choice: Something else!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Something else!

    by: Unknown
The shock of being only 2 inches is overwhelming. You seem to be sitting on the two seater that you originally had planned to sleep on. You are facing the dingy back cushion. The furniture didn't look new to you before, but from your new vantage point it was absolutely disgusting. It wreaked of sweat and dirty ass. There were huge stains all over the cushions. How the hell did this happen to you? You turn around and are amazed and a bit titilated to see your hunky friends are all laying around like partially nude titans from some twisted science fiction movie. Every snore, deep breath, and fart is amplified for you. When you continue to turn a bit more to take in the whole room, you are shocked to see...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Microman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1497808-Shrunken-Reunion/cid/733741-Something-else