*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something else entirely?
  2. clothes
  3. intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1501139-trait-swapper/cid/3112231-Something-else-entirely
by Sin
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1501139
You gain the ability to swap people's body parts
This choice: Something else entirely?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something else entirely?

    by: DEMONCHICKEN69
...instead of swapping more with Amanda like you wanted to do, you decide to swap your feet back by putting your shoes back. Feeling your feet tingling as they grow inside your shoes. Almost feeling ticklish, but you hold back as you finally have your feet back while Amanda has her feet back. After that, you now know that your newly given ability to swap body parts just by wearing somebody else's clothes, you decide to go try it on someone else.

Specifically your little sister Jessica along with your Dad because you have one strange idea that you test to see how far your powers can go. Sneaking away from Amanda, you make your way up stairs to your parents bedroom, since they're both at work right now. You just causally walk in there, sifting through there laundry basket of dirty clothes. You find a pair of your Dad's boxers, his jeans, a pair of his socks, "this should do it." You say grinning from ear to ear as you make your way out of the their bedroom and down to Jessica's bedroom.

Luckily for you, she's in the bathroom currently relieving herself, so acting quickly you snatch a pair of her panties, her pair of leggings and pair of her socks. Running out of her bedroom and down to your bedroom, you lock your door and begin to strip until your butt naked. Erect with excitement from what you plan to do as you pick your Dad's boxers and pull them, but not the right way on. You pull them up backwards where you can immediately feel a much weirder sensation than before when you just swapped feet earlier. Feeling your butt shrink, your dick and balls shrinking until you have basically nothing in the front and the back.

That soon changes though as you see below your waist in front your Dad's boxers start to fill out with his slight chubby very hair butt while you can feel his much large cock and balls sprouting out from behind you instead in front. Making you quiver from the weird feeling until your dad's size 38 waist, big chubby hairy butt and his big cock and balls fill out his boxers. Leaving you with a big hairy butt as your new crotch while your ass is now your new cock and balls. Despite the feeling to play around a bit with your mixed up backwards waist, you continue your plan. As you pull on your Dad's pants backwards just like you did with his boxers where you are once again hit with the weird sensation of your legs turning into your Dad's legs.

Feeling your knees turn to face the other way while you gain height as your dad is much taller than you are along with his dark hair until you can lift a foot up in front of you to see your front from a much different perspective. Which obviously felt weird as it felt like you just bent your knee the wrong way, bug in reality it was the right way. While keeping your knee bent you decide to slide on your Dad's sock, making sure it's backwards so your new foot grows in backwards. Resulting in having one size 14 foot and one size 11 foot, but that doesn't last long as you repeat the process until you have your Dad's entire lower half below your waist, only backwards.

Which is definitely the weirdest feeling and sight to be had as you stand there in your bedroom on his long hairy chubby legs staring down at his big hairy butt while feeling his huge limp cock behind you. From there you take off his clothes and begin putting on Jessica's clothes, pulling up her panties the right way, struggling to the pull them up your new chubby hairy legs and much bigger waist. However, your will is much stronger that her panties as you pull them all the way on, feeling it cutting off circulation for a moment until your feel your hairy chubby cheeks, your huge dick and balls all tingling. Feeling a little ticklish as you can feel your butt shrinking, your waist shrinking along with your dick and balls.

All the way until you are standing there wearing Jessica's panties with her cute smooth butt in them along with her immature little pussy. Which your rub through her panties, but being so immature it really doesn't feel like anything, so you take it to the next step as you pull on her leggings the right way. Luckily for you, they stretch easily and you pull them on with ease where you once again feel the tingling sensation. This time on your legs as they begin to shrink in size and in length until you lost about a two feet in height from gaining Jessica's legs, "oh boy, I look ridiculous." You say as the thought of Jessica comes across your mind at how ridiculous she must look, making you chuckle before you pull her socks on the right way.

Where your large size 14 feet shrink to Jessica's size 5 feet, where you quickly take off all her clothes and look at your self in the mirror. Bursting out laughing as it makes you look like your lower body never hit puberty or even grown since your 6. You twirl and look at Jessica naked lower half in all its glory, giggling at how it looks down below your waist, but you know your not done yet as you then move onto getting your lower half back from your Dad. Repeating the process once more you eventually have your entire lower half back under your waist once again. Thus leaving your Dad with Jessica's little lower half below his waist at work while Jessica now has her Dad's lower half below her small waist backwards.

Something that you can't wait to see as you put your shirt back on and make your way out of your bedroom and down to Jessica's bedroom. Where you hear her cartoons playing on her TV along with some giggling, grunts and little moans making you wonder what she's doing in there. Then you remember something, her best friend Abbie's little brother George is in there as he wanted to visit Jessica. Meaning that he must have seen Jessica's lower half change from her usual to her Dad's which is backwards and that they could be doing something in there together.

Meaning the possibilities are endless as you think of many to the point that you figure there is only one way to find out as you slowly and quietly open her door just enough for you to peak inside. Where it took you a moment to spot them and when you did you let out muffled gasp as you see them on her bed. Specifically Jessica as she is bent over bracing her upper body off her bed with her small arms as she looks back at George who is standing behind her huge chubby hairy butt. Who must be fondling her massive cock and balls judging by the way Jessica is moaning and grunting. Which you do see as you see one small hand slide up and down her long meaty shaft while the other fondles her big hairy balls.

Making you instantly hard from seeing such a thing, but what follows almost makes you want to pull your dick out and begin stroking right there. You watch as George spits between Jessica's spread hairy butt, rubs his spit on her dark hairy hole before sliding his small fingers right in. Making Jessica lean her head back as she moans from the pleasurable feeling as George continues to slide more and more fingers in. Until he has all but his thumb in her stretchy hole, which doesn't last long as he slides his thumb in and the rest of his fist which Jessica's new stretchy swallows with ease. However, he doesn't stop there as your slides his fist further and further until he is elbow deep in her hairy butt.

After a brief moment of recovery, George starts to slide his arm back and forth in her hairy hole making Jessica moan louder and louder. While watching and feeling George play with her hairy butt and fist stretchy hole. Moaning and grunting as he continues on, both enjoying this sexual moment between them as you do to as you watch on. Watching George really fist her hole as the loud wet sucking sounds get louder, little farts escape her hole as she gets fisted making this already hit scene even sexier. Almost making you want to join, but you don't as you can tell they're not going last much longer.

Almost as if on cue, Jessica suddenly gasps louder than ever as she picks her head looking down as George slide his arm elbow deep into her butt, she feels her thick meaty cock below suddenly start throbbing as she sprays out stream after stream of thick cum onto her bed. Moaning louder than ever as she has her male orgasm as George just watches in awe of what he has done until he pulls out of her butt with a loud schlorping sound before laying Jessica's bed. Which Jessica soon follows as she lays beside him on her bed both breathing heavily and sweating for a few minutes until they pass out.

Leaving you so turned on by what they just that you are willing to do just about anything right now as you sneak into her bedroom and steal all of George's clothes. With his clothes in hand you decide to head back to your room and experiment, where you decide to....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DEMONCHICKEN69 (UN: demonchicken69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1501139-trait-swapper/cid/3112231-Something-else-entirely