*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Spy Flick, Anyone?
  2. Dream Job?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1502010-Shrunk-in-Japan/cid/617457-Spy-Flick-Anyone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1502010
You have suddenly shrunk in Japan, and now you must survive being only 2 inches tall!
This choice: Stay here, and wait.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Spy Flick, Anyone?

    by: DaKonfessor
You figured that it's too dangerous in your current size to look for help, and either Dr. Kijima and Julianne will surely look for you eventually. You decided to wait here, in the safety of the research lab.

While it all went well at first, you soon begin to feel bored after a few hours, and it appears that nobody is coming to find you. You soon regreted your decision to wait in the lab like an idiot. Not wanting to stay in the cold, dark lab, which had gone dark since it is now night time, you figured it is the safest time to exit the lab, and you bolted for the door. You realised soon that your strength and stamina had been retained, as you were running like a cheetah. You discovered that you were totally shrunk, and the excess energy you consumed while normal sized had been converted to more than enough energy to do impossible feats while normal. You were, in a sense, a superhuman.

Before you could exit the door, however, the door opened, and a pair of black boots crashed right in front of you. The impact blew you away several centimeters, and while you were recovering from that shock, you saw a giant shadow in front of you, only it is a real live human, The big shadow then took a big stride over you, and moved towards the shrink ray. The noise of the footsteps were deafening, but you were curious. Who was that, and what is this thing doing this late at night.

You crept close to the rear of the right foot, and you looked up. The giant shadow then removed something black off its head, revealing a shock of long flowing blonde hair. A closer look at the shadow, and you soon realised that it is actually the body of a woman, which was later confirmed when you hear her speak. Strangely, she spoke English, a rarity in this lab where Japanese is the dominant language.

"So this is the so-called shrink ray." She said. You looked up, and you see her pulling out a pair of glasses, with green tint on the lens. She put them on, and continued analysing the shrink ray machine, or what's left of it.

"Sigh! The machine's busted! Nothing I can salvage from this pile of junk!"

She reached for her hip pocket, and pulled out a walkie-talkie.

"This is Kat! I found the shrink ray, or what's left of it! Over!"

You could not help but feel like you are in a spy flick of sorts. Here, above you, is a possible agent from a powerful agency that also seeks the shrink ray. Your curiosity soon took over, and to find out what is going on, you climbed her leather boot.

"OK, I got it! Over and out!"

She then placed the walkie-talkie back into her hip pocket, turned around, and headed to the exit. During this time, you managed to reach the top of her boot, but you cannot rest yet. Exiting the lab, she begins to run, causing you (on her boot) to rock violently. The unstable ground you are on moved about violently as you ...

You have the following choices:

1. Grabbed her lower leg!

*Noteb*
2. Fall into her boot!

*Noteb*
3. Fall flat on the floor!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DaKonfessor (UN: dakonfessor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DaKonfessor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1502010-Shrunk-in-Japan/cid/617457-Spy-Flick-Anyone