*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1505818-When-Pokemon-Gets-Dirty/cid/2780264-Willing-slave-fam
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1505818
For all your disgusting Pokemon needs. Sex and drugs added as a bonus!
This choice: She got a trainer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Willing slave fam

    by: Storyreaper
Her 11 year old trainer is still asleep and she is out of her pokeball. she had a big supper and she's gonna give him breakfast in bed ;) she slowly climbs on his face wiggling her butt then plopping on his face cheeks spread shoving her anus on her trainers mouth slowly shiting a large crap on him wakeing him quickly and he humed in satisfaction before he chewed up his shity breakfast she then hoped of his bed and began shiting on his floor quickly covering it after a few breaks to eat then her trainer began playing on the shity floor as she quickly ran to his parents room shiting on them making them a similar breakfast to her trainers and they react similarly as she shits a trail for them to her trainers room and they call over there "supplyer" as she called it free shit fuel what do they bring ...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 25 pigotts

*Noteb*
2. 10 pignight

*Noteb*
3. 3 dragonite

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Storyreaper (UN: storyreaper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Coffeecup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1505818-When-Pokemon-Gets-Dirty/cid/2780264-Willing-slave-fam