*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 9 - 12 years old
  2. The age of my hero will be:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1507403-The-Superpower-Chronicles/cid/622368-9---12-years-old
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #1507403
You're a boy who discovers one day that you're an alien being with super powers.
This choice: 9 - 12 years old  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

9 - 12 years old

    by: scriptboy
Kody Hart hopped off the school bus along with Edward and Alex. It was Friday, and they boys were happy that the weekend had finally begun. They were looking forward to a weekend of fun and relaxation, with just a little bit of homework as long as they had no classes and teachers to deal with until Monday morning.

'Hey dude, whatcha doing this afternoon?' Edward asked Kody. Kody and Edward were almost like twins. Both were the same height and weight. They were about 5 feet tall, both were twelve years old, and they both had blue eyes. The only difference was that Edward had slightly dark brown hair while Kody's hair was jet black.

'I can come over later to play some games' If mom lets me!' Kody replied. 'You know how mom is' I gotta finish my homework first!'

'Tell me about it! Well, send me a text message or IM me on Messenger when you're done!' Edward replied, before he walked into the front door of his house. 'See ya later, Kody!'

Kody quickly jogged back to his house, which was right next door to his own. Kody and Eddy were neighbors, which was nice, since they loved to get together to play video games. Alex lived right next to Eddy.

Kody was an only child living with his mother. His dad passed away when he was only one year-old, so he never knew him. Their house was located right behind a large lake, which was where he enjoyed to go fishing with his friends occasionally.

As soon as Kody got into his bedroom, he tossed his backpack on the floor next to his bed. Then he ran back to the kitchen and enjoyed the snack that his mother had left in the refrigerator to eat, to hold him over until she came home from work. She worked at a large office building downtown.

When he finished his ham-and-cheese sandwich, he ran back into his room and pulled his math textbook and his notebook out of his backpack.

'Let me get this over with so that I can chat and play my video games'' he mumbled to himself. 'And maybe take a nap' I'm getting sleepy!'

Kody worked on his sixth-grade math problems and finished them off. Then he changed into his shorts and t-shirt, before he crawled onto his bed. He closed his eyes for a moment before drifting off into a deep sleep.

He didn't get to sleep for long. When he woke up, he had a pounding headache.

'Ooooh man'' Kody groaned, as he rubbed his hand over his head. 'Why does my head feel like it's about to burst? I never get headaches like this''

Still feeling groggy, Kody just stared at the wall before him. His room was facing Edwards's house, and there was a window just a few feet away from his bed. However, Kody just had a wall before him.

Suddenly, the white wall, which had posters of race cars and fighter jets hanging from it, appeared to become transparent while Kody continued to stare. Then, Edward's house suddenly became visible. As Kody continued to stare, the walls of Eddy's house also began to become transparent for his eyes as well!

For a brief moment, he was able to see Edward sitting at his desk in his bedroom! Then Kody closed his eyes and blinked. When he opened his eyes again, everything appeared to be normal again!

'What the heck was that?' he wondered out loud. 'Did I just see Eddy, or was I dreaming?'

Kody walked over to the window, which was a few feet to the other side of the wall, and verified that his wall was indeed facing Eddy's house.

'I must be seeing things'' he thought.

He then put on his socks and shoes and got ready to run out the house to go to Eddy's to play some video games for the rest of the afternoon'

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Super Speed and strength

2. CREATE OTHER STORY THREADS HERE

*Noteb*
3. Flying Power

4. Super Hearing

5. Other super power

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1507403-The-Superpower-Chronicles/cid/622368-9---12-years-old