*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 13 - 14 years old
  2. The age of my hero will be:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1507403-The-Superpower-Chronicles/cid/634109-13---14-years-old
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #1507403
You're a boy who discovers one day that you're an alien being with super powers.
This choice: 13 - 14 years old  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

13 - 14 years old

    by: Unknown
The blue bricks were cracked and most looked faded, and now gray. I reached out for them and the palm of my hand went flat against them. I blinked a few times and felt the pain in my back. I stood up and looked around. I saw the brick walls and floors and ceiling. Was I in a giant brick box? I pushed against a wall but it didn't budge. Their had to be a easy way out, or else I would'nt be able to breath. I looked to the other side of this room and saw small holes, just big enough for my thumb, scattered about three feet apart. I peered in one and all I saw was darkness. My best guess would be that was where my air was coming from. I backed up and felt the cold bricks against my feet. I looked down to see I wasn't wearing shoes, or socks for that matter. I felt dizzy and heard my stomach grumble at me. How could I get out of here?

You have the following choices:

1. Pushing against the walls.

2. Try to climb the walls and try the ceiling.

3. Wait.

4. CREATE OTHER STORY THREADS HERE

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1507403-The-Superpower-Chronicles/cid/634109-13---14-years-old