*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1507403-The-Superpower-Chronicles/cid/634259-Pushing-against-the-walls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #1507403
You're a boy who discovers one day that you're an alien being with super powers.
This choice: Pushing against the walls.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pushing against the walls.

    by: Unknown
I took a few steps back and focused on the task at hand. Their was walls and a ceiling around me. My best hope would be to figure out some way to get out using the walls. I decided to try to push again. I took in a deep breath and with all the force I could imagine I would possible have. I expected less. A lot less. I felt a surge of energy fly through me and the bricks that were once stacked in front of me, were pushed away and hit the ground in the distance with a loud crash. The bricks fell to pieces and I found myself in a hallway that had many doors. It was not entirely like the room I was just trapped in. The floor was paved with bricks but these all seemed gray and old. I could see cracks running through most of them. The doors were wooden though and it appeared they had copper door knobs. I looked up to see the ceiling but just saw darkness. It must be extremely high. But than I realized something. I was in a box of bricks earlier with no light source and I could still see. I than pushed against the wall to see that I pushed and broke a brick wall. I looked around but still found no light source or any clue of to why I was here. Suddenly I saw a giant burst of green light in front of my eyes. Where was it coming from?
I hurried down the rusted metal ladder and hit the ground with a thud. I ran and through myself against the rock wall in front of me and broke through it. I was now in the grass at night. A full moon was in the sky and I heard loud voices behind me. I tripped and hit the ground with a thud. The cold air wrapped around me. It sent chills through my bones. I felt something hit my back hard.
The green light faded away. I was back in the hallway with the brick floor and endless high ceiling. What had just happened? I needed to keep moving on. But where did these strange abilities, or powers come from? Where would I go next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Look in a door.

*Noteb*
2. Walk down the hallway and explore.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1507403-The-Superpower-Chronicles/cid/634259-Pushing-against-the-walls