*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sam comes home
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509223-When-the-Mighty-Fall/cid/630879-Sam-comes-home
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1509223
M/m shrinking story about a large jock brought down to size.
Chapter #1

Sam comes home

    by: ManSized
Sam barged through the door of his house. Exhausted from a long day’s workout, he threw his gym bag on the floor, and plopped himself down on the couch.

“Who’s home?!” he barreled.

Greg, one of Sam’s three roommates, was the first to answer. Running down the stairs, the 5’10” lacrosse player replied, “I’m here, bud! You back already? How was your workout?”

“Dude,” Sam replied, “I gotta stop going to that school gym of ours, and start working out at a real man’s gym! Can you believe I had to ask the gym managers again for more weights? That gym’s only built for weaklings! Don’t they know I’m too big for their puny weights!”

This was the third time this year their gym had to order new weights for Sam! Yet, Sam just kept on getting stronger and stronger and, Greg thought as he watched Sam bend his Herculean arm, bigger and bigger. Greg smiled at the thought of Sam growing even bigger.

“What’re you looking at, runt, with that goofy smile?” Sam said. “You see the gym bag there; my workout clothes need some cleaning!”

Greg picked up the bag, and said, “Yes, I’ll get right to these!”

“You fuckin’ better!”

As Greg ran off to the basement, Sam smiled to himself. He could only imagine what dirty thoughts Greg had been thinking behind that smile. Sam enjoyed being an object of desire; and he enjoyed the power he had over everyone he knew, especially his roommates. Seeing them lust and slave over him only increased his desire to be bigger and more powerful.

As Greg was down in the laundry room, another roommate, Brian, entered the room. Sam had known Brian for four years, ever since both men played on the college football team together. Sam was in his third year of college back then, and he took the young 6’ freshman under his wing. Sam was kicked off the team for poor grades soon thereafter, but the men remained friends. It was then Sam turned to bodybuilding, and soon Brian’s football career took off. A first-string quarterback, Brian led his team to a division championship title his junior year, and looked to be having similar success this year.

“I thought I heard your voice,” Brian said.

“Yeah, fucking took you long enough, runt, to get here. Where’s my food?!”

“Dude, you’re home an hour earlier than usual. I’ve only just started cooking.”

Sam grumbled to himself, then said, “Well, it better be ready soon!”

Brian nodded, knowing not to argue with his giant roommate. Instead he changed the subject, “Where’s Zeke?”

Zeke, the other roommate, was a junior, and was Sam’s lifting partner. Like Sam, Zeke was into bodybuilding, and he also sported a phenomenal physique. At just 5’1”, though, he looked more like Sam’s shadow then competition.

“He dropped me off first, and drove off to get our supplements.” Sam looked over at Brian, “Dude, I’m going to go nap for a bit, but you better wake me up when my dinner’s ready, okay?”

“Sure, boss,” Brian responded.

As Sam lumbered up the stairs, he thought how good his life was. Three of the hottest men in school waited on him hand and foot, and that was just at home. At the gym, on campus, in town … there was no shortage of guys intimidated and/or attracted to him that he easily controlled. Life indeed was good.

But as he lay in bed, drifting into his nap, he had no idea all that was about to change; his days as Biggest Man on Campus were about to come to an end.


Which story branch do you want to take?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ManSized (UN: mansized at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ManSized has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509223-When-the-Mighty-Fall/cid/630879-Sam-comes-home