*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/2463900-How-a-Womans-Mind-Can-Affect-Yours
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1510047
A mysterious book allows you to disguise yourself as anyone.
This choice: You know it works; now work on the next spell  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

How a Woman's Mind Can Affect Yours

    by: Wordsmitty ✍️
You wished there was a mirror in the old elementary school basement where you went to become Cassie. It's not so much that you want to see yourself as Cassie, but that Cassie wanted to make sure that she looked her best for Will because . . . because she so desperately wanted Will to like you - her!

There seemed to be so much more to Cassie from her mask and band than you ever got from being Caleb. Maybe because you and Caleb knew each other for so long and were so similar, obviously both being boys as well as friends for years sharing adventures. Not only have you swapped genders, but you didn't have lots of shared experiences or the same type. Getting to even know a girl personally or as more than an acquaintance hadn't ever happened. Well, you had quite a bit of interaction with your adopted cousin, Umeko, while you were growing up - still do, but not like you know much about what girls do or think or like.

The only girl you spent much time with was Lisa. Over last summer you hung out, but you never got to know much about each other. It was just talking of general happenings or last year's school or what video games you played with your friends or what your brother did to annoy you. Cassie's memories and ideas are so much more complex.

Not only does she have family and relatives, but she knows and is friends with many at school. She does things with them, too, not just knowing names of people in your classes like you do. You knew she can use a sewing machine to make things, but she also likes drawing (from the images in her memories, she's pretty good, although she just thinks they're average). She has a job she enjoys, and she knows how to ride a horse from a camp she went to when she was twelve.

There's lots of happy memories, but you stopped yourself from going too deep or becoming too intimate. Actually, you felt a bit strange until Cassie's thoughts told you what was happening. They came at you in spurts, sometimes rambling like she talks. Knowing she's with Will right now had you on a peak that only Will could possibly take higher by . . .  You shook that off.

What would it be like to have Cassie as a girlfriend you wonder. Just considering it, made your Cassie side shiver even more with joy. Cassie is cute enough physically and has a wide range of interests, many similar to some of yours. Her chattering ability would definitely not leave long silent voids. That made your face warm with a blush. Obviously she's not like your previous crush, Lisa, with her ...

Damn straight I'm not like that bitch.

Where'd that come from? You didn't think Lisa was a ...

Well, she is. The way she treated Will. Leading him along all summer just using him to keep a couple jerks away. Then dropping him when it was safe to pick up some classier guy to show off for her senior year.

Cassie's memories spun into focus various conversations with her friends as well as some that included Lisa that she overheard. One in particular pressed forward.

He never really matured. Like a plant with stunted growth. Always wearing dated clothes that must have been a hand-up from his middle-school brother. [laughing] He was like a puppy. You know, one that follows you around and you can get to do anything. Well, if it's trained, but he didn't seem trainable or understanding, at least on anything that, you know, you really want, and I don't mean physically. I wouldn't ever do that or anything close with him. A puppy's a dog. I'm not about to kiss a dog.

You felt hurt, but Cassie's anger was raging. It was all she could do then to not tell Lisa off, and she had some good retorts that she would never, ever speak to anyone. The rest of that day Cassie thought up many ways to get back at her, embarrass her, or just get rid of her. Several were quite ingenious and others fantastical as her memories replayed. Fortunately, Cassie was not a vindictive person, and by the end of the day, she was back focused on how to get Will Prescott to notice and like her.

As Cassie's memories overtook your mind, you relived the times trying to get Will's attention, some pretty obvious flirting that Will never even recognized. But now that you have him inside you, you can explain to him your feelings, and he will finally understand. He will want to be your boyfriend. A happy sigh settled over your body from ginger hair to purple-painted toes.

The two minds danced tightly together, overlapping with interweaving thoughts. You wandered over to pick up Will's shirt, dropped before he merged with you. It's just a cotton t-shirt, but it's one he wore, and it felt and smelled so nice as you held it to your face - until forcing it back onto the table reasserting your true, Will's, control.

If you didn't realize your real self, you could easily believe that you were Cassie, especially being in her body and clothes, and that you as Cassie had just been infused with a mental impression of Will's mind. In fact, Cassie's vivid imagination was not opposed to that being a reality. Her reading was partial to fantasy and some science-fiction, and she even dabbled in writing her own stories like that.

Oddly enough, she also had a knack for video games or, at least, a logic in her for solving puzzles, mysteries and magic stories which she once used to embarrass your brothers into stop teasing you. Classes include Advanced Latin, that's like a puzzle and enjoyable to translate. But first period, although Walberg is terrible, is the best because Will is there.

There's a mirror out in Will's truck where I can . . .

* * * *

It was half an hour later before you finally felt you'd gotten a grasp on keeping Cassie's and your own mind and thoughts separate. It became an interesting exercise as you wandered the basement - her mind asking questions about where you were and the grimoire and supplies on the table. Eventually, everything just snapped into place, and you found it easy to switch back and forth on who had control and what you did with her body.

This is when you suddenly realized that Cassie's body was aroused. It had been this way ever since you put on the mask even though you didn't recognize it. Obviously, she was this way when you were at her house together and created her mask. Other than making a mental note to be careful what condition a person was in when you slap a mask to copy someone, you needed to decide what to do about this right now.

Cassie had no qualms about what she would do if in a safe place in this condition with Will Prescott, or at home with her bedroom door locked. You hadn't actually been thinking along those lines. You just wanted to play act being her and see if anyone could tell or to create some situation that might embarrass or get her in trouble like you did using Caleb's mask.

Suddenly, you wonder why you hadn't been more interested to explore having a female body. You're sure that Keith and probably Caleb would spend most of a day seeing what it felt like in all different ways. Well, different ways that they would do to themselves, at least you hope. You doubt that you could let some guy be - unless it was Will - intimate with you. A warming grew in your crotch.

Just like from wrestling with Cassie's mind, you knew that you could be totally immersed in the person in the mask and do just about anything that they would. You could do stuff that they wouldn't. The latter was clear from your past night being Caleb. But would you go so far as to letting a guy shove his dick in you. If it was the right guy like Will.

Images of Will sifted back in forth from Cassie's mind. It was just enough to tempt you as well as turn you off depending on whose perspective came to the front. However, there was also another thought that popped up at the same time: Maybe Cassie would be good as a partner. Having her mind gave you a good insight that she would willingly participate and she knew Latin. The question that you needed to answer was whether you wanted to have her as a girlfriend to satisfy your own urges, or to go further. Maybe it would be fun to use masks as a pair instead of just alone like you planned.

Here you had started to just go out as Cassie and see what havoc you might cause either on purpose or just by letting it be known that she had a body-double wandering around town. Now that you know her feelings for you, you're leaning away from making trouble like you did with Caleb. That was OK, but lacked any lasting excitement and even screwed Caleb more than you meant. You could still have some fun pretending to be her, though.

Maybe it would be best just to put her mask away and try to get someone else. Or just move on to the next spell in the book since you've proven genders aren't fixed. She's such a chatterbox; could you trust her with such a secret? She might just turn you in as a pervert even if you hadn't done anything with her body. Plus, how do you explain to Cassie that you made a mask of her becoming her body-mind twin and invading her personal thoughts. Be honest.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wordsmitty ✍️ (UN: wordsmitty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/2463900-How-a-Womans-Mind-Can-Affect-Yours