*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/2460599-A-Little-Ginger
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1510047
A mysterious book allows you to disguise yourself as anyone.
This choice: Copy Cassie Harper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

A Little Ginger

    by: rugal b.
The idea of becoming your own mother isn't terribly appealing beyond as a test to see if a mask can be used to disguise yourself as the opposite sex. That seems like it'd be a waste of a mask however because otherwise it just seems weird. What benefit would you even get out of her face anyway? You're not about to go out for a night of partying as her because that would just be nonsense and if you got her in trouble who knows how well it could be fixed; and if that trouble somehow seeped into your parents' marriage? Yeah you don't want to think of yourself as responsible for any possible future marital problems.

At most you could hang around changing rooms and restrooms with little issue to find another girl.

This also presents the issue you have with the idea of just roaming town until you find someone: most places will be public and filled with lots of people. As a guy you can't just hang around the womens' changing rooms and bathrooms either. You may be a nobody but that's better than being known as the pervert who hangs around changing rooms to creep on girls.

Your best bet to get anyone would probably be the Warehouse because there's enough noise and action going on and enough booze flowing that someone passing out would hardly get a reaction. Well you assume that's the case anyway because you've only heard stories and have never been yourself. A scrawny twerp like you would probably be eaten alive at a place like that.

But Cassie would fair better... probably. Has she ever been to the Warehouse? You don't know but you figure a girl, especially a cute and cheerful girl like her, would light up just about anywhere she is so if you wanted to have fun at the Warehouse as a doppelganger and test out what the masks can do, if you wanted to get someone alone in order to even get a mask on them...

You pull out your phone and are thankful that you added her number to your contacts yesterday because you don't think you remembered that paper. You type a message, a simple "what's up", but hesitate before hitting send. You're feeling nervous, but why? It's just Cassie and she's never been anything but kind to you. She gave you her number so she wants you to contact her; she's not going to bite your head off if you do. It's not all some elaborate ruse by her.

Is it?

No, of course not! You finally hit send and then wait anxiously for the reply. Your anxiety has skewed your sense of time so you don't know how long it actually takes but a reply does eventually come.

nothing much! u? =)

Well that's positive so it gives you the confidence to keep going. same. was wondering if you're free? you send. The reply is quick and just a series of question marks so you press forward. i liked hanging out yesterday and wanted know if we could meet up, you respond.

This time you're more acutely aware of the time and it's at least two to three minutes before a response comes through.

have work in an hour and im getting ready so cant go anywhere right now, she replies and you immediately feel yourself fall. A moment later though another response is sent. if u wanna come over we can hang out though.

That stuns you. Come over? To her place? Is that what she's saying? You text her as such because you can't really believe she'd just invite you over to her home. The response is quick this time.

yes! just us in my room... ;)
j/k about that! =P
or am I?
i am!
maybe. hehehe XD
btw u know where i live?


You have to admit that you don't so she sends it your way. You tell her that you'll be over as soon as possible an excitedly gather up the mask and the band -- you can seal it and glue the band to the mask when you come back -- shove it into a tote bag you used to bring some of the stuff over and head to the address that she gave you.

* * * * *

Cassie lives just off of Borman, almost directly across from Westside, in a house that isn't the fanciest but isn't bad either. Maybe comparable to your own home you'd say. Nervously you knock on the door and nervously you wait until Cassie, not looking the least bit nervous, opens the door, greets you with a large smile and invites you to follow her in and back to her room. As you follow her you have to admit that though her proportions aren't the most generous the tight khaki pants she's wearing certainly do a good job of highlighting certain... assets of hers.

Unlike your house the Harper home is only one story so you follow her down a hallway. There's a door partway down (a bathroom she tells you) and two doors on either side of the hall at the end. One's a guest room and the other, she says as she pushes open the door, is her room. You want to be amazed but in all actuality it looks like the type of room any teenager would have albeit geared more towards a girl than a guy. The most notable feature is a sewing machine tucked into the corner; for when she wants to modify old clothes she tells you when she notices you looking at it and says it's a small hobby.

She tells you that she still has to finish getting ready but that she shouldn't be more than a few minutes and leaves. You're now alone in her room unsure of what to do so you take the mask and band out of the bag and look them over. The mask is the same brilliant blue that it was earlier which means it should work once you place it on her face. The band should be fine too which means...

Which means if this works then once you've copied her face and mind and put the two together you'd have a complete Cassie Harper disguise. You'd look and sound like her, you could think like her and do things how she would do them which is good because you imagine that even if you looked like her you don't think you could imitate a girl perfectly on your own. Not so much in what Cassie knows but in the subtle differences between how a girl might talk or how she might move. Suddenly your struck by the image of petite Cassie lumbering around like Gordon Black and it's a pretty ridiculous thought.

That leads to your next thought which is that if you're going to go out as her, have some doppelganger fun and see if you can pull off the impersonation you'll need clothes, preferably ones she wears which means stealing a bit the same way you stole some of Caleb's. But you don't know when she'll be back so you don't dare do it now and instead sit and wait impatiently while using your phone to check the internet.

Finally though the door creaks open and Cassie steps back through. You're not sure what's different really as she's still wearing the same pants and the dark turtleneck she was wearing when she greeted you and her hair is the same as well. Maybe the mystery of what girls do to "get ready" is something you'll learn as well.

She notices the mask on the bed and you pick it up. This is what you were helping your brother with you tell her. She tells you that it's sweet that you're so willing to help him and asks if she can see it. So you go to hand it to her but instead, very quickly, thrust the mask past her hands and to her face.

* * * * *

Orange hair falls into your face and down past freckled shoulders stopping just a ways down small but perky (and also freckled) breasts. Your hand traces down a stomach that, while not toned, is smooth without any hints of anything beyond the very nominal amount of pudge you'd expect on anyone who's not an athlete. Further it goes past your waist and down to your crotch where notably there is the distinct lack of any male equipment. Instead your hand goes further where there's only a slit and folds that you begin to trace...

And quickly stop as a jolt runs through you. These are Cassie Harper's hands running over her body and down into her pussy. But it's not Cassie moving them. It's Will Prescott, you think. Will Prescott is running my body and doing what he wants with it!

You feel joy swell within you at the thought of that and have to shake yourself back to reality because those are not your thoughts but instead coming from the brain within the mind band that's attached to the mask that you're now wearing. If there was any doubts you had about masks being able to disguise someone as a member of the opposite sex then they've been erased because you are one hundred percent Cassie Harper, or Cassandra Marilyn Harper as the mind band had read, in both mind and body.

Cassie, the real one, didn't remember anything about why she fainted and seemed in fact far more focused on the concern you'd shown her and the fact you stayed with her during the ordeal; something she seemed really grateful for. In fact while she was out you pilfered a pair of pink panties and a matching bra, a pair of tight jeans, a tight white shirt, a black cardigan and a pair of flats that Cassie had tucked in her closet.

They're clothes that you now take the time to get dressed in and when that's done use a hairband you swiped (the same you saw her wearing yesterday actually) to push your hair back and spritz yourself with some perfume, the last thing you "borrowed" from the girl while raiding her room.

It actually makes you feel a bit bad to be stealing from her like this but you resolve that it's all part of the plan. And what plan is that? Well to have some fun as Cassie's doppelganger and acquire a few new faces from the two other masks you've since polished. But where? You're not sure. Cassie's not popular exactly but she's friendly and outgoing so her mind tells you she gets along with lots of people. You could cruise around town or go out to the Warehouse even though Cassie, you now know, has never been.

But her brain also tells you something else: she has a crush on you, a very large one, and suddenly you're feeling guilty that your fun might get her into trouble. Maybe you should just go back to the next spell.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Look for faces around town

2. Look for faces at the Warehouse

3. You know it works; now work on the next spell

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rugal b. (UN: rugal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/2460599-A-Little-Ginger