*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A deal gone bad.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510125-You-Shrink-in-One-Piece/cid/626610-A-deal-gone-bad
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1510125
You are shrunk in the world of One Piece! Try to survive!
Chapter #1

A deal gone bad.

    by: Jonouchi
You find yourself on a relatively small ship on the Grand Line. It was midday and you found yourself face to face with one of the Eleven Supernovas, Capone Bege. As he always did, he was smoking a cigar. He continued to look you over as he nodded to a couple of his henchmen, who then hoisted you by the arms and brought you over to him. He then took the cigar out of his mouth and spoke, "Well then, you're the rat we lent a couple million berries to three years ago, right? Well, it's time to pay up." You look nervous. You needed that money to help your family, but there was no way you could earn all that money back, so you ended up bounty hunting and, because of your lack of fighting skills, you failed constantly. However, on your most recent expedition, you were caught by Capone Bege before you got the money. As this was the case, you started to tear up, "I'm sorry, but I couldn't get your money, sir..."

Capone nodded to his henchmen, who then proceeded to start beating him up. Capone looked on, slightly amused before calling his henchmen off. "Well, if that's the case, you're going to be punished in the way only I know how. Hey Vinni, grab one of those small crates." As he said this, one of the larger henchmen left into the ship and brought back a wooden crate only about the size of someone's head. You noticed this and figured that you were going to be decapitated right on the deck. To your surprise, the henchmen let you go. However, it wasn't long before you started feeling weird as your entire world started growing. Before long, you were only a couple inches tall! Capone looks down at you before grabbing you in his hand, "As I said, only I can do this. I have eaten the devil fruit that controls sizes. That being the case, I have no use for one such as yourself. Therefore, I'll send you somewhere. What happens after that is up to the recipient."

Capone opens up the crate before chucking you inside. You try to get out, but the top closes and you can hear nails hammering down on the crate. After a minute or so, you hear the flapping of wings. It seems a mailbird has picked you up and is taking you somewhere! But where?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jonouchi (UN: goku1337 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jonouchi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510125-You-Shrink-in-One-Piece/cid/626610-A-deal-gone-bad