*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/2636715-Of-Siblings-and-Separate-Beds
by Seuzz
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1520912
An accident leaves a high school student with the power to possess other people.
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Of Siblings and Separate Beds

    by: Seuzz
Your experience inside Marc gives you a head start on handling his sisters. After getting control of their bodies and calming them down, you put them back to bed and stroke their minds until they fall into the same unconscious state as their brother. Once they're asleep, you feel their minds flooding into yours.

It's disorienting at first, and you nearly panic when you realize that you can't tell which memories belong to which girl: they're all mixing together as though they belong to one person.

So you wake one of them back up again, stanching the flow from her brain, and lay awake for an hour as the other one slumbers and becomes part of your emerging collective. Not that you're bored as you wait. As you absorb and become Jessica Garner in one bed, you clamp a slim hand over the large breast of Eva Garner and caress it and its nipple. Eva, like her sister, is a blonde, and like Jessica her body is trim and strong and toned from five years of soccer, three of gymnastics, and almost a month of cheerleading. (She and Jessica are new to the squad.) But where Jessica wears her hair in a tight bob that curls just under her earlobes, Eva wears hers in long curls that drape to the top of her shoulders. You fluff her hair out on the pillow and close her eyes and think about her face. It's a round face, with soft cheekbones and pillowy lips, and you stroke it as you fondle your breast harder.

Something hot and fierce wakes within you.

Oh God. That's one of the downsides of sharing a room with your sister, you "remember" with Jessica's mind as you rub harder at Eva's body. You never get to relieve any of the itches and stresses. You don't even talk about them, except indirectly through cryptic hints, and you have to take coordinate hot baths without explicitly explaining to each other why you're taking a hot bath even though both of you are pretty sure the other understands.

But now ...

You hurriedly push a hand down the front of the loose-fitting silk panties that Eva is wearing. You find her bush and groan deeply—audible through the wall to Marc's room—as you put your fingers up the trail blazed by your blue slug. In the next bedroom, you clasp a strong hand around the swelling boner that Eva's explorations are giving to her brother.

You bite on your hand and arch your back as you rub and grind at your new pussy with ardent fingers. It's not the same as when you're immersed in water. It is soon as hot and as slick as when you're doing it in the tub, but the muscles seem harder, hungrier, stronger; and if they're not so quick to react, they blister with a hotter passion. In the next bedroom you bundle your boxers over the raging tip of your cock as you cum with a rocking shudder, but in the girls' bedroom you are still pushing yourself higher. It's like riding an elevator to the top of a very tall building, and each time you think you're reached the top floor you race upward through to another one. You raise your hips off the mattress entirely when the tipping point touches you electrically, and for a moment you hang.

Then you pull the pillow out from under your head and jam it over your mouth as a roaring wave breaks through your body. You stab at the ceiling with your pussy and stand on your feet and shoulders to keep the bed from shaking and screaming with your thrashing. You're weeping when the last tottering rubble from the orgasm falls, and your brow is drenched with sweat when you swoon back onto the bed.

Thirty minutes later, as you're digesting Eva's mind, you wake Jessica and give her the same pleasure.

* * * * *

"I had the weirdest dream last night," Jessica says the next morning at breakfast. She, like you, is eating yogurt and fruit.

Marc is eating bacon and a scramble egg on an English muffin. "Did it involve a pony and hot fudge sauce?"

"What?"

"I thought that's what girls dream about. Ponies and hot fudge sauce." He jumps a little as someone kicks him under the table.

"Come on," you say as you scoop up your bowl and spoon. "We're gonna be late."

"Such a good girl, Eva. Always so eager to get to school on a Monday."

A distracted frown crosses his brow as you think Shut up at him in a very pointed way.

You are no longer running him directly. Nor are you inhabiting, guiding, and looking out at the world through Jessica's eyes. It seems best to take things slowly.

It's a technique that you discovered last night after digesting your two acquisitions. You took them separately, so as not to confuse yourself by swallowing down two minds at the same time, and when one of them woke unexpectedly you found yourself alert inside her, and conscious of her thoughts and intentions, but not actually in control. It's like a very close form of eavesdropping. Briefly you breached the surface and swallowed her down, taking control, but you were so overwhelmed by that feeling of vertigo—of being in two bodies at once in the same room—that you let her go and sank back down again. And if being in two bodies could so unnerve you (even briefly) you don't even want to try running three different bodies, sitting in different classrooms and talking to different people, at the same time. Not until you've had a bit of practice.

Marc worried you when he sat on the bed for the longest time, staring hard at the "Slime" in the bucket. His thoughts were muffled as they came to you, but you could tell he was frightened of it, and that he was frightened too of certain things that he remembered doing. So you took control of him again, and while showering you got yourself a firm grip on his memories and clipped off the most troublesome ones.

But you can still nudge at your puppets, as you've just nudged at Marc to shut up with his teasing.

Upstairs, as you finish putting your things together for school, Jessica hesitantly tries to tell you about her dream. But you shut her up too when you discern that she's going to tell you how it involved being swallowed by a snake. Marc bangs on the bedroom door, telling you to hurry up while you're still making last-minute arrangements to your hair. "Now who's in a hurry to get to school," you say when you catch up to him downstairs.

He drives the three of you out to school, but leave you and Jessica in front of the gym, for the Garner girls have cheerleading practice first period. It is easily the girls' least favorite class of the day. But obviously you are looking forward to it, for it will give you a chance to hang out with cheerleaders, and to see them change out, and to shower.

Chelsea and her two jackals—Kendra Saunders and Gloria Rea—are already in the locker room when you enter. Chelsea gives you a quick glance; Kendra a more lingering one; Gloria ignores you completely. You don't say anything to them, but you open and position your locker door so that in the mirror you can spy on the others as they change into their uniforms.

Chelsea is practically the stereotype for a cheerleader: short and bouncy on strong thighs and legs with great jugs glued to the front of her hourglass torso. Her hair is a shimmery gold that falls in loose, fluffy curls past her shoulders. When she wants to, her smile can be soft and goofy in a very winning way; when she's angry, her eyes flash and her peaches-and-cream complexion curdles and cracks. Usually she is to be found marching along the halls of Westside with her shoulders back and her nose in the air, or curled up inside the arm of her thug-boyfriend, Gordon Black.

Kendra is Kenyan-American (she insists on the specificity if you address her on the issue) with a lean physique better suited to track than gymnastics. She has strong cheekbones and a pointed chin, and her skin is closer to "bronze" than to a "chocolate" in hue. Her hair is dyed amber and falls in tight ringlets to her shoulders. She is a fashion horse often to be found in tight jeans, stylish boots, expensive blouses, and eccentric hats.

Gloria is a buxom Hispanic of such light complexion that she can simply pass for being well tanned; her hair is a chestnut brown with reddish-gold highlights. She is the tallest member of the squad, and physically is probably the strongest, for she does weight training in addition to gymnastics. Rumor has it that she has punched out football players for getting too handsy with her. She is close-mouthed most of the time, and spiteful and vicious when she isn't.

But you don't care about any of that at the moment. You just care about not drooling as you watch them take their tops off, exposing their breasts, as they change.

* * * * *

"What have you got next period?" Cindy Vredenburg asks when you and she and Jessica are in the showers. You have to run the water tepid in order to keep from getting too excited. "I have a Citizenship class I want to skip."

"I've got a study hall," Jessica says. Yumi Saito looks at you. "AP Calculus," you tell her. "I can't miss that."

But you could, if you shifted your consciousness into Jessica. You could also shift it into Marc, who has soccer practice second and third.

You have the following choices:

1. Keep POV in Eva.

*Noteb*
2. Shift POV to Jessica.

*Noteb*
3. Shift POV to Marc.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/2636715-Of-Siblings-and-Separate-Beds